BSM you fake being sick to get out of school

Luke:(age:12): you didn't want to go to school and deal with your bully who you didn't tell Luke about so you walked downstairs and told luke you didn't feel well surprisingly he believed you but you had to go to the studio with him cause he didn't trust you home alone you were on your way to the studio with him when ashton said "why aren't you in school?" As you and Luke walked in you said "I don't feel well." He looked at you and said "that's bullshit you know I know that I'm not as stupid as Luke is." Luke was in the booth so he didn't hear any of this conversation you said "ash what I'm I suppose to do I get tortured every day from these girls." You only told ashton about what was going on he said "well avoiding it isn't the answer tell your brother and we will do something about it." You shook your head and said "that will just make it wrose then it is." He said "it'll make it stop trust me." You looked at him in the eyes and said "ok I trust you." Then Luke came out and Ashton went in he said "how are you feeling?" You said "Not the best." Then you just sat on the couch the rest of the day waiting for the moment to tell him.

Ashton:(age:16): you didn't want to deal with your physico ex who was at school so you decided to tell Ashton you were sick you walked downstairs and saw him and the boys and said "ash I'm not feeling well can I please stay home from school I just vomited into the toilet." He said "fine get back in bed and stay up there for the rest of the day." You nodded luke followed you and closed the door behind you he said "you can't avoid him." You said "yes I can that's what I'm going to do cause like that's the only way." He said "I know he hurt you but you can't just skip school because of him." You said "well I don't know what else to do." He said "tell ash and we'll put a end to this." You said "I will when I'm ready." Then he left you and you went back to sleep you slept for the whole day.

Calum:(age:13): you and your friend got into a huge fight so you didn't want to see her today you weren't in the mood for her so you told Calum you were sick Michael laughed and Calum gave him a look and said "what's so funny about her being sick?" He raised a eyebrow at him He said "oh nothing." You glared at him and then went to your room he followed and said "way to get out of this one." You said "I don't want to deal with her what else was I suppose to do." He said "just talk to her and then you guys will be fine ok." You said "ok fine but after I will not now." Then he went back down to spend time with calum and the others as you slept all day.

Michael:(age:14): you didn't want to go to school today so you told Michael you didn't feel well Calum said "really?" You shrugged and went upstairs and he followed and said "all because you don't want to go to school?" You said "yeah basically." Then he just left and you slept the rest of the day and just stayed in your room you'll go back tomorrow one day won't hurt.