Imagine a papz hurt you

Luke: you and Luke where with the boys you guys were having lunch with them then a crowd started to form you looked at Luke and the boys since you guys were ready to leave you guys walked out you taking Luke's hand and ignored all the annoying papz you held tightly onto his hand not wanting to lose him. your anxiety was kicking in Then all of the sudden someone pushed a papz into you making him hit you in the head with his camera you said "ow." Luke saw it happened and said to the papz "what the hell was that for?!?!" And was about to go after the guy He said "a bitch pushed me into her and my camera hit her head I'm sorry it wasn't my fault." You said "it's fine it was a accident." Then you guys got into the car with the others crystal said "shit yn that's a nice burise you got there." You looked into the mirror and saw the gosse egg on your head you groaned and laid on Luke's shoulder when you got back you iced it Ashton said "what the hell happened?" You said "a stupid papz fell into me and hit me with his camera by accident cause a fan pushed him." Then you just chilled with them for the rest of the day icing your head.

Calum: you were walking around town with Calum and Ashton plus Kay Kay too you guys were shopping as the boys went to get Ice coffees for you guys. Then papz found you and Kay Kay they were all over the both of you you guys tried to find the boys for safety but of course a dumbass papz elbowed you in the nose you gasped so did Kay Kay she said "what the hell dude?!?!" getting in his face He said "my bad this dick was in the way of me trying to get my shot." Referring to another papz who was behind him he said "hey you were in my way I couldn't get my shot either."they were arguing You were still holding your nose cause it was bleeding and you rolled your eyes and  said "so move the other fucking way not towards me you dick Or both of you get lost you guys don't need pictures of me like this so leave us the fuck alone." Then you guys found ash and cal they said at the same time "what the fuck happened?" Calum came rushing over to your side You said "a fucking papz elbowed me in the nose he said it was because someone was behind then the guy said it was because he was in his way he was trying to get out of the way." Calum got you tissues since your nose was bleeding a lot and held you close to him so you wouldn't get hurt again.

Michael: you were with the girls you guys were shopping then out of nowhere papz showed up you and the girls sighed then tried to avoid them you guys were just about to leave when one of them tripped you and the boys saw and came rushing over to help you Michael said "you ok babe?" You said "yeah I'm fine." He looked you over and notice your knee was bleeding he looked at the papz and said "what the hell dude why the hell would you trip her!?!?" Getting In his face He said "I needed a picture Of them that's my job let me do it you do your job let me do my job no need to be a dick." You said "so what if it's your job you can't just trip someone for a picture just please leave before I call the cops cause you're insulting my boyfriend for no fucking reason he's letting you do your job and he was doing his so no need to be a ass." Then you guys left and Michael cleaned you up then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were walking back to yours and Ashton's house with the girls when you saw papz following you You rolled your eyes you got to the appartment then this one guy fell into you crushing you. The girls gasped and said "what the hell!!!" He got up off of you, the girls help you up he said "this one pushed me into her." He was referring to another papz You had a forming black eye now you said "well you guys aren't even suppose to be here it's private property you're so lucky Ashton wasn't here to witness that or you would have been dead."then they left you walked inside and Ashton said "what the hell happened?!?" And came rushing over to you You said "a papz fell on me." He sighed and got ice for you eye then you guys just chilled and relaxed the rest of the day hoping you never saw that dick again.