BSM: you see your ex boyfriend who used you for your friend

Luke:(age:16): you were walking from class it was the end of the day so you got everything you needed to start walking home then you saw your ex friend and your ex boyfriend you slammed your locker shut and started to walk away your ex friend said "can I just explain." You said "I see it all there you don't have anything to explain you made your choice and I'm making mine now good bye." Then you walked away and started walking home and walked into the house and said "boys are stupid or at less the ones in my school." Sierra said "what happened now?"you said "saw my ex and my ex friend their still together and my ex friend had the nerve to say can I explain like bitch I see it all right in front of me." Crystal said "you don't need them you got us and the boys and wow what a bitch." You said "yeah." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): you were heading to your car and notice someone making out on it turned out it was your ex friend and ex boyfriend you said "really you guys can't make me jelous so stop trying leave me alone I don't want to see you guys ever again now I gotta go burn my car." They walked away you got into the car and headed home you sighed once you got home and said "people are disgusting." Crystal said "how come?" You said "my ex friend and ex boyfriend made out on top of my car thinking I would get jelous." Sierra said "you don't give a fuck what they do." You said "excatly." Then you hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:18): you were with Michael at the movies having a sibling day when you ran into your ex friend and ex boyfriend you gave them a fake smile they waved at you and you waved back then they left you rolled your eyes Michael gave you a side hug and said "don't worry you got me and the boys and girls you don't have to worry about those two idots." You smiled and said "yeah I don't need them." Then you guys headed home and hungout the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:19): He's the one that saw them before you did and before you saw who he was looking at he took you away and took you over to the others you said "what was that all about?" He said "oh nothing just some stupid people." You said "oh ok." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night happy that you didn't see who he was talking about and he was happy about that too.