Imagine you get into a car accident with his car

Luke: he allowed you to drive his car to the concert you guys were waiting to get out of the stadium since the concert has ended you guys were just talking while waiting to get out when someone ran into his car you gasped and looked at Luke and he asked you "are you ok?" You said "yeah is everyone else." They said "yeah." You got out and went to check the damage it wasn't that bad the girl gasped and said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that I blame 5sos cause I was listening to baylon and I was jamming out to it it's all Calum's fault." You were about to say something when Luke came out and said "don't blame us for something that you did and especially don't blame Calum for this but it's fine it's not that bad are you ok?" The girl nodded and said "I'll pay for it." You said "he said it was fine." She said "I'm still paying for the damage." You said "ok." Then you guys got back into the car and the others started moving and then headed home the girl did pay for the damage she did.

Calum: you were with crystal Serria Eleanor and hailee you girls were driving back to Calum's house you borrowed his car you asked him if you could and he said you could you were turning and out of no where someone crashed into you guys you gasped and the others said "are you ok?" You said "yeah I'm fine are you guys ok?" They said "yeah." You got out to check the damage it was pretty bad you said "oh no." Turned out it was the one direction boys you said "you guys do realize this isn't my car you just hit Calum's car and now I'll be dead." Louis said "I'm so sorry love I didn't mean to do that tell him I'll pay for the damage and tell him it was mine fault not yours I'll take the blame you don't have to take the blame for this one." You said "I'll tell him it was just a accident." You guys got back to the house and you told Calum what happened and he wasn't mad at you he was happy that you were ok.

Ashton: you were driving back from school you borrowed Ashton's car for the day you were pulling out of the parking lot and someone hit you you gasped and got out of the car it was pretty bad you said "oh great I'm dead." It turned out it was eleanor she said "don't tell louis this is his car I'm dead." You said "this is Ashton's car I'm dead too." She said "I'll pay for yours and you'll pay for mine." You said "deal." Then you guys got picked up by your boyfriends and you said to ash "I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." He said "it's fine as long as your ok that's all that matters and it was a accident." You said "yeah that's true." Then you guys got home and hungout with the guys and one direction boys and girlfriends.

Michael: you were driving his car for the day because yours was in the shop you were going to meet Michael there to pick up your car you were just about to pull in when someone hit the car in the front you said "really?" You got out and saw a young girl she said "oh my gosh are you ok?" You said "yeah but my boyfriends car isn't." Michael came over and said "as long as your ok it's fine it was a accident." The girl said "I'm paying for the damage still." Michael said "you don't have to it's fine." She said "I want too so I'm going to." You said "ok thank you." Then you left his car there and took yours home.