Imagine he comes home from tour

Luke: you were waiting in the airport for his arrival you haven't seen him in 9 months almost a year you were missing him like crazy you've realized that he's the only person that can keep you sane and today was the day you'll finally have him back in your arms once you saw the long tall blonde hair blue eyes boy start walking towards you, you screamed and ran to him he caught you he dropped his bags and picked you up off the ground he spun you around and said "gosh I missed you so much." Into your hair You said "I missed you too." Then you did what you've been dying to do for the last months you kissed his beautiful smooth lips and didn't pull away until Ashton said "get a room you too." You laughed into the kiss and then hugged Ashton and the others too then you guys headed home and you didn't leave Luke's side the whole day.

Calum: once you heard the front door open you jumped up from your bed leaving your friend in the dust with duke and ran down stairs and jumped into his arms he put his bags down and caught you he said "gosh it's been to long I never want to leave you for that long again." You said into his chest "it has been and please don't I missed you Way to much." Then you kissed his lips that you missed so much your friend said "well I'm leaving so you guys can have fun I'll see ya around yn." You said "we haven't done that yet and you know that but bye." She said "oh I know have fun making out." You laughed then She left and then you guys just cuddled and talked about everything that he missed and he talked about tour which you loved hearing about and of course duke joined you guys too.

Ashton: you were taking a nap when you heard voice from downstairs you gasped and ran down stairs as fast as you could and you squealed and ran into Ashton's open arms he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Then you guys kissed for a while until the boys cleared their throats you hugged them too then went back to Ashton not leaving his side for the rest of the day you where with him and the boys.

Micahel: when you heard the door open you sprinted down the stairs falling you got up and ran straight into Michael he caught you  he said "jeez missed me that much." He chuckled You giggled and said "hell yes I did." He smiled and kissed your lips and you did the same he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I did too." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day and just talked about everything that he missed and he told you about tour.