Imagine you dress up for halloween

Luke: you walked downstairs you were going as Mirs. Clus and he was going as Santa you got down there and saw him he looked so good and he looked at you and said "dam mirs clus looks good." You said "so does mirs.clus." He smiles and pulled you in for a kiss you giggled and said "don't grow a bread ever even know you look good it's hard to kiss your perfect lips." He laughed and said "will he reminded." You smiled then you guys headed to the Halloween party that you guys were going too.

Calum: you were going as dogs you got ready and walked downstairs he looked so dam cute you said "awe look at my cute little puppy." He laughed and said "you're cuter." You giggled and peaked his lips then you guys headed to Ashton's house for the Halloween party that you guys were invited too.

Michael: you were going as Briana as in Briana and Louis and your dog is baby Freddie you walked down stairs and laughed cause he looked excatly like Louis and he chuckled at you cause you looked excatly like Briana you said "we did it." He said "yeah we did let's see how he reacts." You chuckled then you guys waited for everyone to come to your party.

Ashton: you were going as a cat and he was going as a mouse you walked downstairs and he said "dam." Luke said "why?" You rolled your eyes and said "I look good." Michael said "to much skin I say." Crystal said "she looks good boys." Calum said "yeah but where is the costume?" Serria said "right here she's wearing it." Touching your butt you shook it The boys didn't look amused but Ashton was fine with it and he looked adorable too you smiled and said "you look adorable." He smiled and said "so do you." Then you guys waited for the other people to come.