Imagine he proposes to you

Luke: you and Luke have been going out for 5 years now you were just waiting for him to pop the question you were out with your friends for the day you got back to yours and Luke's shared appartment and walked into a bunch of balloons and flowers every where you saw Luke he looked so good you smiled and then he took your hand and said "yn I've been wanting to do this for the longest time now is that time I never knew how to do this but now I do yn ymn yln will you do me the honors and becoming my wife." He got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring you were crying by this point you were so happy you said "yes I will." He smiled and put the ring on your finger and picked you up and kissed your lips you were so happy that he finally popped the question this was the happiest moment in your life.

Calum: you were out with him for you guys 6 years anniversary you were having a amazing time he took you for a nice dinner on the beach and now you guys were just walking on the beach then he stopped and said "I have a question for you?" You said "go on." He got down on one knee and said "I was wondering if you would like to take my last name." He got down on one knee and he took out a beautiful ring  you gasped and said "yes 100% yes." You smiled he put the beautiful ring on your finger and kissed your lips you couldn't stop smiling you where so happy he finally popped the question you've been waiting for this moment all your life you were the most happiest girl in the world.

Ashton: ashton was no where to be found and today was your 7 year anniversary with him but you think he's forgotten that's until a limo pulls up and Ashton popps out you smiled and he helped you in then he brought you to a arean he brought you out and there was harry styles you gasped and then he started singing your the one I want you were so in the zone that you didn't even notice Ashton was holding a puppy until harry said "check out what your boy has." You turned around and saw Ashton with a puppy you gasped cause there was a ring on her collar it was beautiful then you saw Ashton on one knee he said "will you please do me the honor and become my mirs. Irwin?" You smiled and said "yes I will yes." Then he took the ring off of her and put it on your finger You smiled and kissed his lips you were so happy he finally asked you this was the best night ever you were going to remember this night forever.

Michael: you were at their last show of the year when Michael said "now before this last song I want to invite my beautiful girlfriend of 8 years out on the stage." You walked out you asked him "why I'm I out here?" He said "you'll see."he took off his gutair and then took your hand and took the mic and said "yn ymn yln will you do me the honor and take my last name and be apart of me?" He pulled out a ring and got down on one knee you gasped and smiled and said "yes 1,000 times yes." Everyone cheered he put the ring on your finger and kissed your lips totally forgetting about the others plus the fans but you didn't care at that moment then Luke said "you guys can finish that later we have a show to finish." You smiled and then headed backstage and waited until they were done you were so excited this was the best night of your life you were so happy.