BSM he catchs you making a sex tape with your boyfriend

Luke:(age:18): you were making a sex tape with your boyfriend against your will you told him you didn't want to flim it but he was making you do it when you guys were doing it you heard your door open and Luke say "what the hell yn!!!!" You jumped off your now ex boyfriend Cause you didn't want to see him ever again you said "he made me." Luke said "I don't care you leave and this is coming with me and being deleted I thought you were smarting then this yn." You said "I'm he made me against my will." Then he left and you were stuck in your room for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:19): you were drunk not thinking at all and thought it would be a good idea to make a sex tape with your boyfriend so that's what you were doing until Calum walked in and took your phone then said "get the hell off of her and out of here." Your boyfriend left as you were just passed out in your bed cause you were that tired from the amount of alcohol you drank he sighed then left.

Ashton:(age:20): you were making a sex tape with your boyfriend for fun then Ashton walked in and took your phone and said "really think before you do." You got off of your boyfriend and said "I was thinking." Ash said "yeah obviously you weren't if you were you would have done it." Then your boyfriend left as you were stuck in your room for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:21): it was called a dare by your friends so you made one you were going to send it to them but some how it got out online your boyfriend posted it Michael saw and took your phone and he wasn't happy at all that you made that you got grounded for 5 months you couldn't leave the house you learned not to do that ever again.