Imagine it's your birthday and he throws you a surprise party

Luke: you were shopping with crystal for your birthday just buying whatever you wanted to buy you guys headed back to your house and crystal went in front of you and went in first then you walked in all the lights were off you turned them on and saw a bunch of people plus your friends and family of course yelled happy birthday you gasped and had a gaint smile on your face Luke walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you you smiled and hugged him and said "thank you so much for this." Then kissed his lips he said "I had some help from these guys." You smiled and hugged the others and thanked them and crystal too then you guys just chatted and drunk for the rest of the night and they got you a cake and sung happy birthday too you this day couldn't get any better you loved ever moment of it you were so thankful for Luke and all your friends. He gave you meet and greet tickets to see the Jonas brothers for your birthday you were the happiest girl alive you couldn't thank him enough you loved him so much.

Calum: you were out with the girls shopping and just walking around the mall then you guys headed back to the house Sierra closed your eyes and you walked in with crystal in front of you. Then Sierra uncovered your eyes and everyone yelled surprise you gasped and was so happy to see everyone there Calum came over and wrapped his arms around you you smiled and kissed his lips and said "thank you so much for this". He said "anything for you love but I had some help from the others plus the one direction fellows too." You smiled and hugged them and thanked them then you guys just drank and talked the rest of the night they got you this beautiful cake and you guys sung happy birthday you couldn't stop smiling you were so happy this was the best birthday yet you loved every moment of it you were so thankful for the boys and him of course. He got you a new puppy you were so happy now duke had a friend and you had another fur baby to love you loved her you named her bella she was a labordoodle puppy you loved her and so did he and you loved him of course.

Ashton:you got home from shopping with the girls and heard people scream surprise you turn around quickly and had a gaint smile on your face Ashton walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your lips and said "love it?" You said "yeah I love it thank you so much babe." He said "no problem the boys and girls helped too." You hugged them and thanked them for setting all this up you were so happy you drank and talked the rest of the night. Ash got you a bunch of their merchandise plus Shawn Mendes and harry styles and Niall horan's you were so happy you thanked him tonight was the best night of your life you loved every moment of it you were so happy and thankful for everyone in your life. He also got you a cake that was beautiful they sung happy birthday to you you blew out the candles and smiled you were so happy.

Michael: you walked into the house from doing food shopping and people yelled surprise you dropped what was in your hand and gasped Michael came over and wrapped his arms around you and you smiled and kissed his lips and said "thank you for this." He said "no problem babe the boys and Sierra helped too." You hugged them and thanked them then the rest of the night you guys drank and talked. He got you another dog even know you had 2 already but he knew you wanted another one you named him luke which you found funny and cute and luke the person actually approved then he got you a cake they all sung happy birthday you blew out the candles and smiled that was the best night of your life you were so thankful for everyone and thankful for having a boyfriend like Michael you were so happy.