Imagine you have to go to the hospital

Luke: you were in so much pain in your lower area it wasn't your period you haven't gotten it and you've been vomiting for about a week and no you weren't pregnant cause you and Luke haven't done it but Luke wasn't there but crystal was she was taking care of you she said "is it getting wrose?" You cried and said "yes a lot but don't tell Luke or the boys they'll flip if they find out you have to take me to the hospital." She sighed and said "yn they'll flip if I don't tell them I have to tell them." You said "I don't want them to worry you know how they get." She said "that's because they love you and care about you they all took you in as a sister beside Luke of course now I'm taking you to the hospital and calling the boys when we get there end of discussion." You said "fine but are you sure you can carry me I'm heavy?" She looked you dead in the eye and said "yn ymn yln you are not heavy at all you weigh nothing now I'm carrying you to the car." She picked you up and brought you to her car and she drove you to the hospital they got you in a room right away and you were panicking cause you hated it here she called the boys and they said they were on their way. Crystal said "the boys will be here soon you'll be ok." She took your hand and rubbed it You nodded still in so much pain and having a panic attack on top of that all you wanted right now was Luke and the boys cause you realize when their around and your terrified they can always calm you down. The doctor ran test on you and the boys arrived you instally were fine Luke climbed into the bed next to you and gave you a side hug he said "you're ok they'll help you we're here now you're going to be alright." He gave you a side hug and kissed your forehead Then the doctor came back and said "you need surgery ASAP." Luke kissed your head and so did the others then the nurse took you into surgery you woke up sore but the boys and Luke were still there you snuggled into him cause he was in the bed with you and you were free to go home that day when Luke woke up him and the boys took you home and crystal you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum: you didn't drink anything all day you were with the girls on the beach and it was hot today when all of the sudden you felt dizzy when you stood up from lying down on your towel  then you started swaying and seeing black dots just as you were about to hit to floor Serria caught you right then and there. You blacked out when you woke up you where in a white room with bright lights you groaned and Calum was right by your side holding your hand  you smiled at him and said "cal." He woke up and so did the others he said "hey babe how are you feeling?"  he rubbed your forehead You said "so much better." He said "good they said you could go home but you just have to drink a lot of water ok you gotta stay hydrated babe." You said "ok I will I learned now." Then they took you home and you guys just hanged the rest of the day.

Ashton: you almost took your own life you were about to but then crystal came in and saved you, you had the pills in your body but when you got to the hospital they quickly pumped them out and saved your life you were so thankful for that crystal said "never do that again You scared me half to death plus Ashton is going to kill you when he finds out." she hugged you and You said "I won't all I want right now is Ashton even know he'll be pissed at me but I don't care I need him right now I need him." Then him and the boys walked in and you made grabby hands for him he walked over and climbed into the bed and hugged you and kissed your head you said "I'm so sorry I know you're pissed at me it won't happen again ever I promise you that." He said "babe I could never be mad at you but never do this again ok talk to us don't let it get this bad ever again ok I'm just happy you're here." You said "I will talk to you guys for now on whenever it gets to bad I'm happy to be here too." He hugged you and didn't let you go when you were free to go he carried you out even know you could walk but he wasn't letting you out of his sight ever he was watching you every moment and movement you moved and same with the other boys that was to close for their liking you said you would never ever do that again.

Michael: Serria found you passed out on the floor she gasped and took you to the hospital when you got there you woke up and she said "do you remember what happened?" You said "yeah I tripped and fell into the bed side table." You needed stitches in your head you groan cause they hurt the boys and Michael walked in he kissed your head and said "you need to be more careful." You said "I will can I leave this place now?" He said "yeah you can." Then you guys left and you relaxed the rest of the day with the boys and Serrian you were so thankful that she found you or you didn't think you would have made it but you did which you were thankful for.