Imagine Another boy defends you

Luke: you were at the mall with the boys plus girls and you were looking at dresses when you heard someone you knew to well say "wow what happened to you?" You turned around and saw your ex looking you up and down you looked him up and down and said "what happened to you?" And crossed your arms he said "I didn't mean it in a bad way." Ashton was heading over to you guys and he heard what he said he said "well didn't seem to me it was a complement either?" He looked at your ex straight in the eyes your ex said "I was just saying she's changed since I dated her that's all nothing bad." He said "oh I wonder why maybe because she happier now and actually loves this guy unlike you who didn't do shit for her and fucked her over on her own birthday, now leave her alone before her boyfriend comes over and you should know he's not a fan of you." He left you turned to Ashton and said "thank you for defending me." He said "no problem no one messes with you." You smiled happy to have him in your life.

Ashton: you were at the pool just chilling when you heard giggling you turned around and saw some girls behind you and the other girls you said "problem?" They said "oh no problem here ugly girl." You didn't realize Calum heard that until he said "excuse me who are you the one to Jude no one is perfect and you definitely aren't either so before you pick on someone's appearance check yourself first." The girls walked away you said "thank you for that." He said "no problem no one messes with you accept for me." You laughed happy to have a guy like him in your life then you guys went to find the others.

Calum:you were joking around with crystal and Sierra when a girl said "wow real mature how old are you?" Luke said "excuse me who are you the one to judge a beautiful girl she's just having fun with her friends you should give it a try some time you need some fun in your life it looks like to me." The girls walked away you smiled at Luke and said "thank you." He said "no problem." Then you guys went to go find the others and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Michael: you Sierra and kaykay were at a Liam Payne show and you heard girls giggling behind you Michael said "problem ladies." They said "no problem here." He said "then why the laughter just cause she's hangout with beautiful girls and their here to enjoy a show just like you girls?" They walked away knowing he was right you said "thank you for that." He said "no problem no one messes with you." Then you guys enjoyed the show once it started.