Imagine he takes you to cochella

Luke: you've never been to cochella so you were so excited when it was the weekend of it luke and the others were going and Luke was of course bring you, you were so excited to go. You got ready and walked down stairs then you guys headed there you guys got there and you had a blast you saw liam payne there too. You were so happy you finally got to meet him and experience this you were having a blast and today was only the first day and you loved it already you said to Luke "thank you so much for bring me here this was the most fun I've ever had in my life thank you so much for this." He said "no problem babe anything for you I love you." You smiled and said "I love you too."Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day there you guys loved it you had a blast.

Calum: now Calum knew you really wanted to go to this you didn't think he was bring you there that's until he blindfolded you and got you into the car he drove you somewhere once you parked he took off the blindfold on you and you saw you were at cochella you screamed and hugged him and kissed him and said "you're the best boyfriend I love you so much thank you so much for being me here." He said "anything for you babe." Then you saw Sierra and crystal there plus the others minus Michael you were so happy you get to experience this you had so much fun you even got to meet Liam Payne who was also there you were so happy you had a blast you really were truly lucky to have the best boyfriend ever you couldn't thank Calum enough for this.

Ashton:he brought you to cochella you were so happy you dreamed of going to this so when you finally went it was a dream come true and then another dream of yours came true too you meet liam payne you were so happy you had a blast with Sierra Luke and Calum too you loved it and never wanted to leave and never wanted it to end you were having so much fun Ashton smiled happy you were happy you thanked him over and over again for taking you here you were the happiest girl on the planet and you realized you have the best boyfriend in the world you were so thankful for him.

Michael: he couldn't go so you went with Sierra third wheeling her and Luke but you still had fun since Calum and Ashton were there too you had a blast you were so happy you got to experience this and meet liam payne in the process you thanked Sierra for this over and over again you also got to meet Lottie Tomlinson too you were so thankful and so happy for this amazing experience you had a amazing time by the time you got back to Michael you couldn't even tell him how amazing it was you just passed out tired from the long fun day you had and you couldn't wait to go back tomorrow with Michael and the others of course.