BSM: another boy sees you crying

Luke:(age:11): your friend was really sick you were in the hospital visiting her and Luke couldn't take you cause he was with serria so Calum said he would take you so he did you got there and went to her room in was the day you were dreading the day you had to say goodbye to her you didn't want to but you had to cause she couldn't fight this sickness any long you walked into the room and gave her a sad smile she said "hey I'm still here now, now remember I'll always be with you keep this." She gave you a necklace that she loved she said "you'll always have a pice of me with you." You couldn't help but let a tear fall she gave you a hug that lasted forever you felt like it you wish it could then you had to go you didn't want her to see that you were crying you walked out to Calum and just walked right into his open arms he said "she's not in pain anymore." You said "but I miss her it still hurts why does it have to exist." Calum said "we wish it didn't but it does let's get you home and we'll watch a movie until luke gets back how does that sound." You nodded and then you guys went to the car he drove you guys home but not before picking up junk food for the both of you to eat you guys got home and watched a movie and ate junk food and cuddled with him until luke came back by the time luke and serria came back you were asleep on calum's lap luke said "I'll take her up to her room." Calum said "no leave her she's fine She needs us right now." Then luke and serria sat down and they just quietly chatted as you slept.

Calum:(age:12): your best friend used you, you were so heartbroken over this you came home from school and went to your room little did you know luke was here waiting for Calum and the others to come back from the studio he saw you run up to your room and followed you he knocked on the door you said "cal I'm fine Please leave me alone." Luke said "it's me Luke can I please come in." You let him in and he just hugged you as you cried he just let you cry for a good 10 minutes then he asked "what happened?" You said "my best friend used me for you guys and I fell for it for the past 5 years how could I be so stupid." You started crying again he hugged you and said "baby she's not wroth your tears you don't need a friend like her you got me and the boys plus your brother that's all you need including Sierra too." He wiped your tears and looked into your eyes You said "you're right like always." You then went down with him and the others were there you went over to Calum he said "you alright?" You said "yeah I'm good now." And smiled at Luke he just smiled back at you Then you just hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you liked this guy but he didn't like you back and he decided to tell you that and you were so upset you were waiting for Ashton to come and get you but instead of him Michael came you got into the car and didn't say anything he said "what's wrong?" While still looking at the road You said "this guy told me he didn't like me cause I was ugly he legit said that I'm not making that up he was like you're so ugly no one will ever go out with you." You started crying he said "awe baby you're a beautiful young lady don't let a stupid guy tell you other wise he's not wroth your tears love."he rubbed your thigh in a caring way You said "you're right and I liked him too but I guess not anymore." He said "you're still young to love you have time to find someone." You guys got home and you saw the others and sat on the couch with them Ashton said "how was school?" You said "crappy but Michael made it better so now it's fine." Ashton said "why was it crappy?" You said "a guy I liked called me ugly and said I'll get no one." Ashton said "who is this guy I'll beat him up that's so messed up your one of the most beautiful girls that I know." You smiled and said "just some guy he's not wroth it and thank you." Then you just hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:14): you got beaten up by a hater you arrived home in tears and you thought no one was home but little did you know Ashton was there he saw and said "what the hell happened to you?" You said "a hater did this to me for no reason." He was fuming he cleaned you up and then brought you into the living room when the other arrived back Michael said "what the hell happened to you?" And came over to you You said "a hater did this to me for no reason." He said "where is this person?" You said "long gone now they took off." Then you just hungout with the guys for the rest of the day and watched movies the rest of the night they still weren't happy that this happened to you they said that you were never allowed out alone again they will be with you at all times and will pick you up from school which you were fine with since you didn't want this to happen again to you.