BSM your friend slaps you

Luke:(age:15): you were just watching tv with your brother and the boys when your friend came storming in and slapped you across the face in front of the boys you gasped and held your cheek you got up and said "what the hell was that for?!?!" She said "that was for stealing my boyfriend." You said "who the hell told you that?" She said "that's what his friend told me." You said "I didn't steal your boyfriend he's all yours we were looking for a birthday gift for you he needed my help." She said "oh I didn't know I'm sorry for slapping you." You said "it's fine just leave please." She left then Luke handed you ice for your cheek he said "she shouldn't have just jumped to conclusions like that." You said "yeah I know right." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:16): you were chilling with the boys and your friend came storming in and slapped you across the face you gasped the boys held her back from you and you said "what was that for?" She said "that is for telling the whole school that I slept with every guy in the school." You said "I didn't tell anyone that where did you hear that from?" She said "you're Boyfriend told me that you did." You said "unbelievably he's just trying to make us hate eachother cause he thinks I spend to much time with you and not enough with him." She said "well I didn't know that why didn't you tell me that before I slapped you?" You said "you didn't give me the chance." She said "oh I'm sorry I'll leave now since the boys probably don't want me here right now." Ashton said "no you can stay you apologized it was a mistake you need to break up with him." You said "I will." Then he got ice for your cheek and you guys just hungout why rest of the day with the only boys you need in your life.

Calum:(age:17): you where In the mall with the boys and then you saw your friend she came over to you and slapped you you gasped and said "what the hell was that for?" She said "for fucking my boyfriend." You said "you did the same." She said "bitch no I didn't." You said "I saw you guys I walked in on you guys doing it in my living room." She said "that was nothing." You said "really it looked like something to me." She said "whatever we're so done being friends." The boys looked at you you said "she started it." Calum said "that's still not right  thing to do to your friend Like you shouldn't have done it." You said "yeah I know it was stupid but still." Then you guys went home  and they gave you ice for your cheek.

Michael:(age:18): you were having a night with the boys since you haven't seen them in for ever then your friend came in and slapped you you gasped and said "what the hell?!?!" She said "crystal said that you said that you like my boyfriend." You said "um crystal did not say that cause that's not true and she's been with us the whole night." Crystal said "where did you hear that?" She said "that's what I've been hearing." You said "we'll you heard wrong so." She said "I'm sorry I'll leave." Michael got you ice he said "that was werid." You said "that was toally werid and not called for." He said "you got that right." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.