Bsm: a fan defense you

Luke:(age:12): you were just getting out of school waiting for Luke when your bully came up to you and said "well well look who's alone once again nothing new here you are a loner." You were about to say something when a girl came over to you and said to the bullies "you know you shouldn't be picking on her she's not alone I'm with her and she's waiting for her brother she's never alone you girls are just jelous of her cause she has more friends than you guys do now move along before her brother comes and tell you off." They left you said "thank you for that." She said "no problem no one messes with my idols sister." You smiled then Luke arrived and the girl explained what happened to him he gave her and hug and took a picture with her and said to her "thank you for defending her." She said "no problem she's amaizng girl." You smiled and then asked her if she wanted to come over she said sure you made a new friend that day.

Calum:(age:13): you weren't as good at soccor as Calum was and everyone made fun of you for it till today this one girl said "guys knock it off she may not be the best player but she's still part of the team so you should treat her the same way we treat everyone else we are all here for the same reason cause we love this sport and that's why she's here too so no need to hate on her." Calum saw this and walked over and said "thank you for defending her." She said "no problem no one messed with your sister and my friend." You smiled and he took a picture with her and hugged her then he took the both of out for dinner with the boys you were so greatful that she was there to defend you from them.

Ashton:(age:14): you were in a band and you were amazing at drums but the singer thought other wise this other girl that was in the band you guys weren't that close but she jumped in and said "leave her alone she's a amazing drummer just like her brother so don't be saying she's not when she is now her brother is here to pick her up if you would like to repeat what you said to her to him be my guest." The girl and her friends left you said "thank you for doing that." She said "no problem no one messes with my idols family and now friend?" You said "we've always been friends but now I'll take you to my house cause I know you always got my back." She smiled you guys walked over to Ashton and she explained what happened and hugged her and thanked her for doing that and he took a picture with her then you guys headed to your house and hungout with Ashton and the boys for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:15): girls were laughing at you and whispering about you this other girl went up to them and said "if you have something to say to her say it to her face don't just whisper it and laugh about it like you don't do that to such a amazing person or to anyone." Michael saw her do this and thanked her you thanked her too she said "it was no problem no one messes with the cliffords ever." You smile then you took her out for icecream as a thank you and you guys became friends after that you were so happy she did that for you.