Imagine you fall asleep on him and him and the boys talk about you

Luke: you were half asleep on luke when you heard Calum say "you really love her don't you?" Luke smiled at you he was playing with your hair too,and said "yeah I do she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me she's amazing in every way." Then crystal said "not to me she's all yours." You shot awake and said "hey." She said "shit I thought she was asleep?" You said "I was half a sleep I can hear everything you guys are saying." Ashton said "we're saying all good things don't worry." You said "oh I know I've heard." Then you fell back to sleep on Luke's lap happy that he felt that way about you cause you felt the same way about him.

Calum: you were just waking up from a nap on Calum's lap but you were still half asleep ashton said "you love her don't you?" Calum said while playing with your hair "yeah she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me she's the best." Serria and crystal said "that makes one of you." You shot up from his lap and said "hey I love him too he's my whole life I've dedicated my whole life to him since 2012." They said "that's not what we meant we meant we don't love you." You said "hey fuck you bitches."They laughed and said "we're kidding go back to sleep." You said "no because I was already waking up now I'm fully awake and I feel the same way about you Calum I love you too." He smiled and said "always." You smiled and peaked his lips the girls awed as the boys smiled you blush and then laid back down on Calum's lap.

Ashton: you guys were watching a movie and you ended up falling asleep on Ashton the movie ended and Luke said "you toally are in love with her." He smiled at you and said "yeah I'm." You weren't fully asleep yet so you heard this whole conversation you smiled as Ashton played with your hair Serria and crystal said "awe goals." Ashton blushed and you hid your face in his side and laughed and blushed too the boys chuckled the girls giggled then you ended up falling asleep on him.

Michael: you were taking a nap on Michael the boys and Serria were over she said "awe she's so cute when she's asleep." You giggled because you weren't fully asleep yet Michael smiled and said "yeah she is." Ashton said "you love her?" He said "yeah I do." Ashton said "we can tell." You smiled cause you love him too you were so happy to be with him that was the last thing on your mind before you fell into s deep sleep.