BSM you're vloging and him and the boys walk in on you while you are doing it

Luke:(age:12):you were telling your viewers about how this girl and you almost got in a fight while you were with the boys as you were explain this the girls and boys walked in Serria said "no way are you vlogging?" You said "yeah I was just telling them about the fight me and that girl almost got into." Crystal said "oh yeah that girl was mental like she wanted to attack her just because she was beautiful and with her idols this girl was insane." Michael said "yeah I swear this girl was going to kill you." You chuckled then you guys just talked about it then you posted it and in a matter of minutes you got a lot of views luke said "we should be in them more often." You said "yeah you guys should." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): you were taste testing different candies from the uk and different food to for your Vlog today the boys and girls walked in and they joined you and tasted everything with you then when you guys were done you posted it and got a tone of views you said "you guys need to be in these more." They said "we're willing too." You smiled this boost your  channel which is what you wanted and you know they love being in your videos and same with the girls they'll be in them a lot more now.

Ashton:(age:14): you were doing the spicy ramen challenge and didn't want to suffer alone so the boys said they would do it with you and same with the girls you guys started it and it was supper hot you guys were dying by the end of it you posted the video and it got a lot of views Ashton said "love that your fans love seeing us die." You laugh and said "it wasn't that bad." Crystal said "I can't feel my mouth." You laughed and then you guys just tired to cool down your mouths for the rest of the day and you guys finally did after many hours.

Michael:(age:15): you were doing the ware head challenge and you weren't going to do this alone so crystal and Serria decided to do it with you you guys did it and then the boys walked in from the studio and joined you guys they hated Ware heads they said "why would you do this challenge?" You said "the viewers love it." Then you posted the video and got a tone of fews in the matter of minutes you smiled and said "we need to do more." They just chuckled then you guys chilled the rest of the day and watched tv.