Bishop with a plus size girl

Request: Would you be up to write a headcanon about Bish dating a plus size girl? It would be amazing

A/N: Oh Bish, how I miss you. Also this is a little NSFW. 

Bish loves your confidence, he loves the way you dress your curves.

Whenever you are around he can't help but touch you, his fingers tracing the curve of your hip, touching your ass.

As soon as you were alone he loves nothing more than to see you naked, admiring your body in all its glory, worshiping you like the Goddess you are.

His lips and fingers touching every inch of skin, his favourite place is buried between your thick thighs, he loves the feeling of their strength on his head and shoulders.

his second favourite position is you on top riding him, one hand digging into your thighs or your ass, the other gripping your hips as you grind on him.

Sundays are lazy days in Bish's house, clothes optional. He loves watching you walk around naked, not even in a sexual way he just loves the way you look.

Any time you ever feel bad about the way you look, Bish always listens to your concerns and worries then reminds you what a beautiful, badass Goddess you really are.

he never lets you wallow in self pity for long.

Bish always make you feel amazing about yourself, he's the ultimate hype man when you get new clothes, even though he prefers them on the floor.

If anyone ever said anything about the way you looked Bish would have no issue sucker punching them, didn't matter who they were you were his queen.