Weekend Getaways with Miguel - NSFW

Request: Will you please do a romantic weekend getaway headcanon with Miguel as a boyfriend?

A/N: A little less romantic and a lot of smutty, sorry!

Miguel loves going to the city.

No one knows who he is, he's just another rich guy.

Whisking you away for a romantic weekend away in New York or another big city is not unheard of.

You always stay at the best hotels.

Champagne, strawberries, bubble baths and long, slow sex.

Shopping trips and the best restaurants.

It's almost like having a different boyfriend.

Miguel is so relaxed.

While trying on dresses in Saks, he slips into the change room, pinning you against the wall, sinking to his knees and eating you out. You struggle to keep your moans down. And the sales assistant is definitely worried about you.

You return the favour at dinner that night in the private dining room, slipping under the table and giving a delightful blow job.

You catch a burlesque show after dinner, Miguel can't wait until you get back to the hotel and you slip into his lap in the back of the club, it's the best sex you've had so far in your relationship.

After heading back to the hotel you spend the rest of the night tangled up in each other.

The next morning is room service and a late check out, spending the morning indulging in cuddles, and champagne before heading back home.