Salty with Coco

Request: I had a bunch of requests for Coco Fluff 

Part One

"Hey dad, how was work?" Letty pounces on me as soon as I walk in the door.

"Is was okay" I mumble, kicking my boots off, desperate for a beer and an early night. Long nights at the club on top of my shifts at the scrapyard are starting to wear on me.

"That's good, so I thought we could do something tonight as a surprise, so I laid some clothes out on your bed and I've planned the whole thing I just need you to shower" she says her words tripping over one another, excitement rolling off her.

"Sweetheart, I'm exhausted, I just want to have a quiet night in" I start to say.

Her face falls, and she starts to pout "but it's our night to go out, you promised" she says quietly.

My heart sinks, I hate disappointing Letty "alright" I groan "give me 5 to clean up" I say smiling at her.

She smiles chucking her arms around me, kissing my cheek "make sure you wash your hair" she says before bouncing off to her room.

Shaking my head I walk into the kitchen grabbing a beer before heading into my own room, taking a swing of my beer I do a double take of the clothes Letty has laid out for me, a nice shirt and dress pants. Something I would never wear, shaking my head I finish my beer and head into the shower.

Twenty minutes later, I meet Letty by the front door, wearing the shirt she picked and a pair of clean jeans, she just purses her lips and holds out her hands.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Keys, I'm driving" she says proudly.

"You sure that's a good idea after last time?" I ask her cocking my eyebrow.

"I can only improve" she says determined.

"Alright" I reply handing over the keys as we head out to my car, I say a silent prayer and kiss my fingers resting them on my hood "it will be okay baby," I whisper.

"Dad" Letty exclaims annoyed.

I laugh as I climb into the passenger seat and Letty pulls out of the driveway heading downtown.

She pulls into an unfamiliar parking lot and parks in front of an italian restaurant.

"We're here" exclaims climbing out of the car.

"And in one piece" I mutter under my breath.

Following Letty inside she motions for me to wait while she whispers to the waitress who looks over at me, smiles and nods. She grabs two menus and leads us to a table at the back of the restaurant.

"What was that about?" I ask after she seats us.

"Well since you asked, also remember we are in public and you can't get mad at me" Letty replies looking nervous.

"Leticia" I start my voice growing stern.

"Okay, hear me out" she starts fiddling with the table cloth "I am going off to college next year and I am worried about you, so I made you a tinder profile and you have a date tonight and she will be here any minute and I am going home okay bye" she says rushing over her words, before she can get out of her chair I reach for her.

"Leticia Cruz, you did what?" I hiss.

"Angel helped and you can't be mad I promise she's nice, please dad" she begs.

Sighing I let go of her arm, shaking my head and rubbing my temples, Letty leans over kissing my cheek and bounces out of the restaurant.

I sit back down in my chair suddenly getting extremely nervous, I start looking for a back exit, figuring I've given Letty enough time to leave I start to get up to walk back out the front door, but the door opens and in she walks. She's maybe just 5'2, wavy dark brown hair, her body is soft and curvy, under a simple black dress and flat shoes. The waitress points to me and she smiles heading down towards me.