Kakayanin : part 81

After two days...inalis na ang gauze sa mga mata ni Max. Naroon sina Mint, Emmeth, ang mommy Cynthia nito, Colbie at si Rav.

Mint

"Okay----slowly opened your eyes" utos ng doctor ni ate.

Dahan dahan iminulat ni ate Max ang mga mata niya, muling ipipikit at marahan muling imumulat. 

And the first person she saw----walang iba kundi si Emmeth.

She's teary eyed...

At ganon din ako, I cried a tear with so much happiness dahil sa wakas, nakakakita na ulit ang kakambal ko. Hindi lang nito sinasabi sa akin pero alam ko, nahirapan ito ng mga panahong wala siyang makita.

Isang matamis na ngiti ang sumilay sa mga mata ni ate pagkakita kay Emmeth. Lumingon ito sa kinatatayuan ko at doon na nalaglag ang mga luha nito.

Sinenyasan ako ni Emmeth na ako na ang unang lumapit kay ate. Patuloy sa pagtulo ang mga luha ko nang yakapin ko ng mahigpit ang kakambal ko.

"Sa wakas ate, nakakakita ka na" bulong ko.

"Oo Mint, nakikita na kita. Salamat Mint" ramdam ko ang nginig ng balikat nito dulot nang matinding pag iyak. Pero hindi ako nag aalala dahil alam kong ang mga luhang yon ay luha ng kaligayahan.

-

Emmeth

That day, supposedly, dapat ay nasa hotel ako. Pero iniwan ko ang trabaho ko. Dahil ngayong araw, aalisin na ang benda sa mga mata ni Max. I was the one who's more excited I guess. Mom told me that she'll come to see Max. I smiled the thought that mom likes her. Kahit pa maraming hindi magandang nangyari. And there's Rav. He came home immediately as soon as he finds out that Max is alive. But not like before, we're okay now. As in totally okay. He even told me to take good care of her. That I'm must give her priority and love her with all my life.

But for me...I don't need someone to remind me on what to do or not. Coz I already knew how to make her happy. It's not an obligation, I sincerely wanna do it with all my heart.

As we reached the hospital, almost everyone was there. Patiently waiting for the result.

As the bandage was already taken off, she slowly open her eyes as what the doctor ordered her to do. And when she saw me, my heart felt an unexplainable happiness when she smiled at me. I wanna hug her and kiss her but I restrained myself from doing that. And when she finally saw her twin, there, her tears fall. I motioned Mint to come first after her.

That moment, I started to dream big. A dream for Max and I.

-

Max

Seeing them smiling at me, nakakataba ng puso. Maybe they didn't say a word,pero sa puso ko, alam kong masaya sila para sakin. At si Emmeth, ang muka niya ang una kong nasilayan. At katulad ng lahat, he's smiling at me. At hindi ko maitatanggi sa puso kong na mis kong makita siya. Medyo maluha luha pa nga ito habang nakatitig sa mga mata ko. Gusto ko siyang yakapin at pasalamatan. Siya kasi ang dahilan  kaya mabilis akong nagkaroon ng donor.

Nang mapadako ang paningin ko sa kakambal ko, hindi ko na napigilan pa ang mapaluha. Mabilis itong lumapit sa akin at katulad ko, umiiyak ito.

"Sa wakas ate, nakakakita ka na" bulong nito.

"Oo Mint, nakikita na kita. Salamat Mint" bugso ng sobrang kaligayahan, hindi ko mapigilan ang panginginig dahil sa sobrang pag iyak. Para kasi sa akin, it's a brand new start.

Bagong buhay, bagong paningin, bagong pag asa.

-

Rav

Once I heard the news that Max is still alive, I hurriedly went back home. I didn't expect that. I thought she's dead already coz I was there in her funeral. It's Emmeth who told me everything, and by that, I already believe in his love for Max. Mom even told me about his sacrifices on finding her.

And my relationship to my brother gets better. We both learned to listen to each other. And both accept our mistakes.

We all went to that hospital were Max was. That day was the time to take off her bandage.

There, I've met Colbie. Mint's boyfriend.

As the bandage finally taken off, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Emmeth who's anticipation is so obvious. He's teary eyed at the same time, the happiness in his face won't be denied. So as soon as Max saw him, his smiled wider.

What touches me is when Max finally saw her twin sister again. I'm the living proof on how close and they love each other. Max can do anything for the sake of Mint.  While Mint was the affectionate one. She never fails to show nor tell Max how much she loves her.

And after this, I'm happy to leave all of them.

Max has Emmeth who'll look after her and there's Colbie that I've met while ago. Like Emmeth, I saw how much he loves Mint.

Two important woman in life were now happy.

I guess, I need to find mine.

To be continued...

Love can do both...it can make a person happy and contented .

But sometimes, love can make you stronger and wise after the pain of break ups.