Author's Note

KINAYA NIYO BA?

* * * * * *

Maybe 80% , hated the fact that it was Max and Emmeth destined to end up together and not her twin which is Mint. I know, some of you are disappointed.

I do understand all the past sentiments.

To make it fair and clear, let me say this...and i hope, you'll read it. Just a short note.

You love Mint's character since start dahil una siyang nakilala ni Emmeth.  And mas gusto niyo na sila ang magkatuluyan sa huli.

Tama ba?

Okay...here's my explanation kung bakit mas pinili ko si Max for Emmeth.

Please, take time to read :

Huwag kayong madala sa unang kilig, sa unang pagkakakilala, sa unang pagmamahal...

Dahil ang katotohanan...ang una ay palaging nasusundan ng pangalawa, pangatlo...etc.

Unang nakilala ni Emmeth si Mint, and na attract siya dito. Wherein, you all thought and assume na pwedeng mag level up.

And so as Mint...hindi natin masisisi na ma fall siya kay Emmeth dahil he's been sweet and kind.

But always remember, hindi lahat ng pinapakita ng isang lalaki o babae ay may meaning..I mean romantically. There are guys na nature na ang pagiging kind and sweet kaya nga may na po-fall sa kanila. Pero I guest, hindi na yon kasalan nang lalaking yon...on my personal points of view ( maybe you had different thoughts about it )

And take note of this : Emmeth never said directly na gusto niya si Mint. It's just an attraction. And hindi na bago yon right. He liked her, like crush at first glance ( like you know...si ano. ( but Mint is different from her, miles apart )

We all get attracted to a certain person but that doesn't mean na love na yon...it's different.

It's like , they added spices in our life.

But not complete as a whole. ..may kulang parin.

And then nakilala niya si Max, wherein kontra kayo because si Mint ang gusto niyo...at mas na inis kayo dahil siya ang nagustuhan ni Emmeth, and someone said...maybe Emmeth like adventures. Which he found on Max character.

Maybe yes...and with that adventure, it makes him fall in love more. There were this type of guy na mas na a-attract sa mga babaeng hindi madaling makuha no matter how good looking they are. And with that, maiisip nila what they need is to make an effort. Maybe Emmeth's way of having Max was wrong, but little by little, he proved  he's worth ( and obviously, none of you tried to see it )  coz you hate him for not loving Mint the way he love Max.