Darry/Ponyboy imagine for Dariann and myself

"I'm so worried about them Dariann. What if they got hurt?" My best friend Emily asked me and sat down next to me on the couch. "They're fine," I put a hand on her shoulder, "don't worry." She gave me a worried smile and I put my legs across her lap. "I just don't want anything to happen to Ponyboy. I know he's been in rumbles before but," her cheeks turned bright pink, "I just don't know what I'd do if he got hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself." I poked her arm. "Awe! Does someone have a crush on Pony?" Her cheeks got redder and she bit her lip. A sure sign that she was lying. "No of course not. He's my best friend." "Uh huh, sure. Then why are you blushing?" She sighed and covered her face with her hands. "Okay, I do like Ponyboy. But he'll never like me that way. So let's forget about it." "I'm sure Ponyboy likes you Em. He's probably waiting for you to make the first move." She sighed and leaned back on the couch. "I guess so. Then what about you and Darry?" I blushed. Then the door flew open and the gang walked in covered in mud. "We stomped them Socs good!" Steve yelled and gave Soda a high five. Then Darry walked in carrying Ponyboy. Emily threw my legs on the floor and immediately went over to Darry. "I-is he okay?" She asked, on the verge of tears. "Those Socs kicked him pretty hard in the head Emily." She started bawling and followed Darry down the hall. When he came back out he asked, "Dariann can I talk to you outside?" I nodded and followed him out the door.
***PONYBOY'S POV***
(In his room)
"Pony?" I heard Emily ask. I turned my head to look at her. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and my purple jacket. I blushed. "H-hey." I managed to smile. She sat at the edge of my bed. "Are you feeling any better?" "Yeah." She pushed some of my bleached hair out of my eyes and I got chills. "I'm really glad to hear that. You had me really worried." I smiled weakly. She leaned closer and kissed my cheek. My heart started to pound. She looked back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I did the same. Then she leaned down and kissed me. I was having my first kiss with the girl of my dreams. Sparks exploded everywhere. When she pulled away she smiled. "B-be my girl?" She nodded and kissed me again.
***DARRY'S POV***
(On the porch)
Dariann sat down next to me and sighed. "Is everything okay Darry?" I gulped nervously. I've liked Dariann since we were kids. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. "Yeah, everything's fine." "Are you worried about Ponyboy?" I nodded. She put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled to myself. "He'll be fine Darry." "I know. I just hate it that it happened to him. I don't want the social worker to come and take him away." "They won't." She smiled. The moonlight hit her perfectly making her have an angelic glow. I couldn't help myself, so I leaned over and touched my lips against hers. After a few minutes we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world Dariann. Will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded with a blush and crashed her lips against mine.