Distant: Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. That might have been the best sleep I have ever gotten. I turn towards Colby, whose still asleep. He looks so calmed when he's asleep. His hair looks a messy perfect. I just lay there under his arm and admire him for a moment. "I really got lucky with you." I whisper as I stroke a piece of hair from his face. I tap Colby's face, trying to get him to wake up. Soon a small smile appears on his face. "Good Afternoon." He says. "It's the afternoon?" "Well I assume so, because I'm up and energized." I hear someone nocking on the door. "Come in Colby says. "I grab the blanket real quick. "Waite don't!" I yell to late though. I see Sam burst through the door. "Finally your up it's alread..." Sam's face turns into Shock. "Omg did you and Adalyn... Why would you let me come in!" I shrink further into the bed. " No we just went swimming. It's not what you think." I say from with a muffled voice, because I'm too embarrassed to come out from under the blanket. "Uh.. I'm just gonna go back out and act like this never happened. You can just explain when you come down." He says still stunned but with a laugh in the end. As soon as I hear the door close I peak my head from the covers. Oh good he's gone. "Colby, why would you tell him to come in?" "Sorry I forgot.  It's not my fault. I just woke up." "Whatever your going to have to do the explaining." "Fine." He says, while getting out of bed. "I need to shower." "Me too" Colby says with a smirk." "I meant alone babe." I say with a laugh. I go to the bathroom in his room and turn on the water. I begin to shower, and just do the usual. It was quick shower this time. I left the bathroom wrapped in a towel. When I came out Colby was changed and on his phone. "He looked up at me. "Hey I stopped by your house to grab you a pair of clothes. Tara let me borrow her keys. I couldn't find the shirts, so you can just borrow one of mines." I didn't even think about what I was gonna wear. Thank God for Colby. "Thank youu." I say walking up to him and kissing his cheek. The kiss quickly intensified. "You know you don't have to change yet." Right now that was a really tempting offer, but I have to film today. "I can't I have to film today." I sigh. "So pull a Kim Kardashian." He laughs. "Your gross." I laugh out I change into the clothes Colby brought me and a stripped shirt with the pink panther laying down on the chest. I actually really like this shirt. It was long on me of course, so I just tied it at the bottom, making it fit. I tied it just high enough to see the rim of the blue shorts he brought for me to wear. I put on my slip on vans from yesterday, then we walk downstairs. As we got to the kitchen were evey one was. They all looked at us. I look at Sam. "Did you say something?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "We were just wondering why you guys came from the same room. Doe Sam know something we don't?" Jake asks. "Um... No." I say obviously lying. "Sammm." Kat says. "Yeah?" He asks nervously. "Can't say." Sam says looking a little intimidated. "That's my best friend." Colby says with confidence. I sigh. "Just waite Colby." "What do you mean?" he questions. I put my fingers up and count down from three.  Sure enough when I get to one. I see Kat making puppy eyes to Sam and begging to know what he knows. It only takes like three seconds before he caves. "Okay fine... They were both half naked when I walked in earlier." The whole group turns towards us. "Brother!" Colby exclaims disappointed. "What she gave me those eyes." He says defensively. "I told youuu." I taunt Colby. "And you promised you'd explain." I go and sit down, while everyone's attention is on Colby. He looks at me flustered.