Distant: chapter 69

"Come in." Andrew says. I slowly open the door. And peek my head inside. "Hey what's up." Andrew smiles. "Nothing I was just wondering if you could lay with me in the room. I don't mean anything bad or to happen it's just until I fall asleep. I just can't sleep and your kind of comforting that's all. You totally don't have to though. It's your choice. I'll just go back to the room sorry." I ramble while looking down. I just turn around and start to close the door. "Waite Adalyn." Andrew laughs. I pop my head back in waiting for him to speak again. He just laughs. "Of course I'll lay with you. It's me. There's no need to be worried. Come lay down." Andrew smiles, while patting the bed. I just nod my head and walk over. I feel weird somehow like I'm cheating on Colby or something. But that's not what this is. Andrew and I aren't like that. Well maybe he sees it like that, but I don't. Well even if I did I should move on I can't just keep hanging on to someone whose gonna keep walking out on me. I can't do that yet. No matter what I tell myself I know as of now at least I'm still completely and utterly in love with Colby. I lay down in the bed next Andrew he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to him. "Just close your eyes. I'm right here if anything, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Andrew says. I just close my eyes and lay there. Surprisingly enough I fall asleep. I don't remember dreaming anything, but it's better than a nightmare. I open my eyes to see no one around. I don't know why, but I feel worry flood through me. "Andrew!" I call out while getting out of bed. I rush to the door and open it. I automatically start moving forward as soon as it's open,but then I see Andrew right in front of me. We crash into each other and fall onto the floor. Both of us just sit there laughing. Andrew gets up first and offers to help me up. I smile taking his hand and getting up. We both here a blaring noise beeping and Andrew let's go of me and runs to the stove. "Oh shut I forgot about the pancakes!" Andrew yells. He runs and turns off the stove while I go to open his back door so air can get in and the fire alarm turns off. He's just as bad at cooking as Colby. "Did you say something?" Andrew asks as he comes walking toward me. Did I say that out loud. "Oh nothing I was just thinking aloud." I smile. "Oh okay. Well since pancakes fell through, I was thinking that we can just grab pancakes on the way." Andrew says. "Go where?" I ask. "To pick up some stuff from your house." he reminds me. "Oh yeah. Duh." I say hitting my head. "Come on." Andrew laughs. We walk out to his car and drive to my house. I text Tara that were on our way, but she said they weren't home at the moment. I honestly was glad I just wanted to get some stuff and leave. It's like I didn't want to see my girls. I just wanted to get my stuff and go for now. I didn't want to stick around and see Colby right now. I still had some more explaining to do to the girls though. So I texted them in the group chat if we can go get some lunch tomorrow. I also decided I'm going to take my car back and I'm just going to follow him to his house so he doesn't have to drive me around everywhere, he said he didn't mind, but we both had separate things to do and he had work starting Monday. Which reminds me I had to film a video. I haven't posted anything in almost three weeks. Surprisingly a lot of my fans stayed. Actually I'm not surprised there actually the best. I haven't bumped into many of them, but I also haven't gone out to much. I've gotten sweet dms and comments though. I should post on my story that I'll have a new video up this friday. "Were almost here." Andrew says snapping me out of my thoughts. I guess the story will waite till we get back to his place. I'll probably just do a little vlog and life update or something. We soon arrive at my house and go in to get some stuff before leaving back to Andrews house. Luckily we didn't have to bump into anyone so it was quick.