Liliana III

"Wow Liliana, your room is beautiful!" Amber exclaimed.

"Thanks, hon. Now let's see what I have that would suit you two". Throwing open her wardrobe Lili listened to the gasps of the girls behind her. "For Nina I'm thinking something along the lines of blue and fairytale inspired. You give off this adorable pixie like aura that I think we should play with". The girls nodded dumbly still struck by the large array of glittering dresses inside. Pulling out a light blue, floor-length gown with ribbonlike sleeves and a v-cut, Lili nodded satisfied at her choice. "This one is perfect for you, go try it on" she motioned to the changing screen in the corner by her sewing station.

 "This one is perfect for you, go try it on" she motioned to the changing screen in the corner by her sewing station

"Are you sure I can pull something like this off?" Nina stammered. "It's beautiful but seems more like an Amber dress than anything else".

"Of course, it will look great on you Neens! You are gorgeous".

"You won't know until you try sweetheart. Go on give it a spin!" Nina nodded and headed towards the screen. They really needed to work on that girls' confidence. According to the boys she only seemed confident when it came to things of the house cult, there she was a badass! Nina was beautiful, and every girl should feel like a princess and deserved a beautiful dress. Turning to Amber, Liliana assessed what color would look best on her.

"What color is your dress currently?"

"It's orange. I know finding a matching mask for Alfie will be a pain, so any help is welcomed".

"Yes, speaking of Alfie" Lili said turning back to the wardrobe, "I hear congratulations are in order! You guys make such a cute couple". Pulling a pink and purple floor length gown with silver flowers, Lili turned to deliver her warning, "Just know that despite the fact that we are becoming friends, he is my little brother so, if you break his heart – I break you". Smiling she held the dress out.

Looking a little shaken Amber accepted this dress

Looking a little shaken Amber accepted this dress. "yeah, Alfie is really sweet and my best friend, I don't plan to break his heart".

"Perfect! Then we understand each other. Now I think this color and overlay will look great with your natural silhouette. Nina darling how are you doing back there?"