Amber LXXX

Summary: Breaking into the Headmaster's office, no goose necessary!

Evie's Notes: Happy Saturday! I hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy this double update🌺.

-------------------------------

The Sibuna Club slept fitfully Wednesday night. While they were relieved that Lili was safe and with Nina, Fabian and Amber had confirmed this via the heating grate, they were now down another member.

Amber was doing her best to avoid the strange look Mara was shooting her from the kitchen as she shoved various foods into her purse.

"Are you planning a picnic" snarked Patricia, flicking Amber's hair teasingly.

"No, they're supplies for Nina and Lili. We need to break into Sweetie's office again and throw them down the grate to them. I mean they must be starving!".

"Or," disagreed Patricia, snataching away the third banna Amber wanted to stuff in her purse. "We could use that time trying to come up with a plan to save them".

"Nina and Lili need their fruit and veg... do you want them to get scurvy?" snapped Amber, stealing back the banana.

"Fabian, please tell me your practice is going better than this thrilling argument" drawled Jerome tossing a handful of cherrios at Alfie.

"Well there are a few subtle differences between this game and the one in the task chamber" outlined Fabian as Alfie pegged six grapes back at Jeorme.

"Well yeah. This one doesn't have hidden trap doors all over it" snarked Patricia.

Amber just wanted them to hurry up and finish eating so that they could take her supplies to the missing girls.

"The danger squares do line up with the ones downstairs, but the guards downstairs are more limited, since they don't move" explained Fabian.

"No, they just swivel and point at you until you go ahhhhhh!" screamed Alfie, falling off his chair for *dramatic effect*. Amber appreciated his attempt at humor, even if it wasn't exactly appropriate given their current situation.

Ignoring Alfie, Fabian pressed on, "So in theory the game downstairs should be easier... we should be able to plot a safe path across to the other side".

"That's a lot of 'shoulds', Fabian" doubted Jeome.

"I am in over my head, we need a strategist. It's not just about being clever, we need somebody... sneaky" .

"Well let us know when you come up with somebody" announced Amber. "I'm headed off to school, hopefully Sweet won't be in yet and I can get the food to the girls".

Waving goodbye to her friends Amber left to find her coat.

*Tears of Gold – Tears of Gold – Tears of Gold*

Unfortunately, Amber hadn't been able to sneak into the headmaster's office to throw the stolen food down the grate, due to the man being in early. Instead she had used the time to try and organize the Glitz and Glam orders. Just because her business partner had fallen down a hole, doesn't mean that their company needed to go under too.

The Sibuna club had met up on their way to their joint French class that afternoon.

"So I think I've found the perfect person to be our strategist" announced Fabian as he grabbed his French notebook from his locker. "Joy"

"JOY?!" shrieked Amber in disbelief. How dumb was Fabian?!

"You have got to be kidding me" gasped Alfie.