Liliana LXXXXIV

Summary: Another birthday, the long awaited open house, trapping Jasper, and of course the dreaded GCSEs.

Evie's Notes: Happy Wednesday! I hope you all had a wonderful week . Thank you again for your continued support, it truly means the world to me 💜! I hope that you all continue to love this story and enjoy this longer update today 🌺.

---------------------------

The outcome of Friday's party had significantly shaken up Anubis House, before settling back in place by Monday morning. Lili and Alfie had threatened to rain down hellfire upon Jerome if he did not set Mara straight, to which the boy promptly marched himself upstairs and 'handled it'. Lili wasn't exactly thrilled that the two were still choosing to be close but honestly she was mostly over it. Unfortunetly the truth was that Mara wasn't going away anytime soon, and Lili was determined to handle this whole 'situation' better than Nina had handled Joy. Jerome was going to do what he was going to do, and she just needed to make her peace with it or move on. Besides, Amber had pointed out how fickle Mara was when it came to love so her infatuation with Jerome would hopefully find a new target soon.

Speaking of Mara's past relationships, Mick had witnessed the whole almost kiss and had beat Mara to the pending break up punch. The blond boy had then spent the rest of his trip either hanging out with Fabian or curled up with Amber, mourning the loss of his relationship.

Fabian and Nina were going strong, well as strong as the couple could possibly be going with it only having been two days. It appeared that Joy was well and truly over the dark haired boy, but was taking care to keep the happy couple at armslength.

Alfie's multi-step plan to woo back Amber was finally reaching it's final stages, and Lili was happy to soon have two of her best friends back together again. Patricia had threatened the boy that he couldn't pull off his extravagant final step until after Eddie's birthday, so Lili would have to wait a little bit longer.

The upcoming birthday was why Liliana now found hereself sitting on Patricia's floor surrounded by her housemates as they frantically tried to prepare for Eddie's first British birthday. Lili was busy wrapping presents with Jerome as their various housemates prepped decorations, party favors and more. Patricia was a nervous wreck as she looked over the party's playlist for the thousandth time.

"Do you think that he's going to like this?" worried the girl.

"Trix you need to calm down, Eddie is going to love everything" rerassured Nina.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Are you kidding? Eddie would love it even if you just made a mud pie and sang happy birthday" laughed Joy. "He is going to adore the lengths that you have gone to for him, Pep. You scheduled a ton of fun surprises from his friends back home, are conspiring with his mom and have somehow managed to keep this entire ordeal a secret from him. You are rocking this!".

"Thanks, Joy," replied Patricia with a grateful grin.

The Anubis crew continued to work for another hour before calling it quits for the night.

*Tears of Gold – Tears of Gold – Tears of Gold*

Eddie's party went off without a hitch the next day. Lili enjoyed seeing the American boy's surprise over the birthday video his American's friends had put together. The decorations the housemates had spent so much time on had turned out to pair really well with the giant prints of Eddie's New York photos that Patricia had swiped off his camera.

The Anubis House Residents had a fabulous time celebrating their friend and dancing long into the night. As was tradition at this point, Victor and Vera chased the partygoers out of the house or into their rooms with brooms as the clock struck 23:30. Even knowing that they would be exhausted the next morning, Lili and the Sibuna crew were thrilled to have a non-lifethreatening reason to be exhausted in class the next day.