꧁30꧂

"Odetta! Wait!" Remus called as the four boys followed the raging Slytherin down the hallways of the castle

"Odetta! Wait!" Remus called as the four boys followed the raging Slytherin down the hallways of the castle. She stopped and looked around, flicking her dark hair behind her shoulder as they got closer. "What?" Odetta spat, her hands clenched her but she relaxed them when she saw Remus who was taken back.

"Sorry." She apologised as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Thank you." Remus said with a warm smile making her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Why?" The Slytherin girl asked with a shrug, the boys looking at her with slightly furrowed brows. "You could of said nothing about that potion. At least James has no secrets." Remus answered which made her nod before snickering at the slightly offended James.

"You're welcome I guess? Now if you don't mind, I'm off to go punch a wall. Bye." Odetta said before beginning to walk back to the Slytherin dormitory however James had stopped her.

"No truly, thanks. You can come over to our common room tonight if you want." James said after grabbing her arm to spin her around. "No you can't!" Sirius shouted from behind Remus. "Piss off Sirius!" Odetta shouted back which made James smirk.

"As long as there's something to drink but right now my bed is calling for me." Odetta replied as she leaned on the wall beside her. James nodded, allowing her to walk back to her common room.

-☽-
Thanks to her short conversation with Remus and James, she wasn't as frustrated as she expected however she still kicked the corner of her bed. She then jumped onto her bed and pushed her face into her pillow.

She hadn't realised it, but she had skipped every single class and meal of that day as she was hiding in her dormitory. The only way she knew the sun had set was how dark the water was.

Slowly, she pushed herself up from laying on her stomach, groaning in pain as she had been laying there all day. She rubbed her eyes before sneaking over to her wardrobe and pulling it open.

Once changed, she pulled her door open but to her surprise the Gang of Slytherins were sitting in the main part. "Look who is finally out their room." Lucius snickered making them all look over her. "Have fun in detention tomorrow." Severus attempted to sneer as he got up and got closer.

"I'm sure you'll get along perfectly with the filthy muggles." The greasy haired boy continued as he got closer. "Are you trying to threaten me? Cute." Odetta spoke which made the boy scowl as she walked past him, her shoulder hitting his.

She then walked out of the room to the Gryffindor common room. She scanned each hallway for Filch as she made her way up the staircases to Gryffindor tower.

Odetta loved wandering through the castle late at night. The orange flames of the candles which lit up the corridors flickered as she past and the portrait would often watch her as she passed. She found something tranquil about the empty, dimly lit hallways she walked through.