chapter 184 - guess how much i love you

GUYS! Go check out the new ‘book’ I’ve uploaded! It has all details about new stories coming up- story ideas that I NEED YOUR HELP WITH CHOOSING WHAT ONES!!! And will have sequel details… it’s all explained in there it would mean a lot if you would check it out thank you!! xx

*orla*

I sit up. It’s dark. Where am i? I look about and see daddy lying on some chairs. Oh im in the hos-pit-al, with mummy. I had another nightmare. A man- that man was coming after me and he tried to take me way.

It’s dark outside, I pick mummy’s arm up and drop it; it flops and lands on the bed. Oh. I pick her arm up again- the one without loads of wires on it, I don’t want to touch them, I lie down and wrap mummy’s arm round me. I snuggled into her side, there’s a beeping noise… beep… beep…. Beep… over and over.

The room is warm, mummy is warm. I miss mummy. She was the only one who made my nightmares go away; and when she read my bedtime stories she’s the only one who makes all the voice and noises and pulls funny faces. I want mummy to read my stories and sing to me. I don’t want to stay at auntie holly’s, Clair’s or Hannah’s… I like seeing them and seeing my cousins but I miss being at home, with my toys and daddy and mummy…

Orla: please wake up mummy *sniffles* I miss you, I want you to cuddle me and kiss me goodnight… make the nasty man go away *whisper*

I cry into mummy’s side.

Danny: orla?

I snuggle into mummy’s side. Danny comes behind me and rubs his hand up my back.

Danny: baby? Are you ok?

I sniffle my tears, he picks my up and I wrap my arms round his neck and my legs round him. I cry. I want my mummy. I want her to read my stories.

Danny: shhh baby shhh, whats wrong?

-

-

Danny: baby please tell daddy, I’ll try and make it better…

Orla: i-I mis-s mum-my sh-she m-a-made m-y nigh-tma-res go a-wa-y

I say into his neck

Danny: oh baby, I miss mummy too… what nightmare baby?

Orla: the-the o-ne with th-e sc-ary m-an

Danny: baby do you want some warm milk? Then you can tell daddy yeah?

I nod; he sits me on the bed with mummy

Danny: I’ll be back in a minute ok?

I nod and he hands my blanky and up-C-daisy. I wrap mummy’s arm round me again and soon daddy comes back and gives me a warm cup of milk. I tell daddy about the scary man and he cuddles me.

Orla: w-ill you read me a story please daddy?

Danny: sure baby, what one?

Orla: the bunny one…

I point to my bag and he grabs the book with a big bunny and little bunny on the front

Orla: will you make the voices like mummy did? *whisper*

Danny: sure... . Should we make a bed up?

I nod; he grabs the big square cover from under mummy’s bed and lays it out. It grabs come pillows and lays them out and then gets a blanket out. He helps me down and I lay under the blanket, with my blanky, up-C-daisy and milk. Daddy lies next to me and I cuddle into him.

Danny: comfy?

I nod

Danny: guess how much I love you… I love you THIS much!

Danny stretched his arms out, hmm that’s a lot

Orla: I love you as high as I can reach

I reached up as high as I could

Danny: I love you as high as I can reach

He reached up and I giggled. That’s quite high, I wish I could stretch that high

Orla: I love you all the way down to my toes

I reach for my toes

Danny: I love you all the way to my toes

Daddy reached for his toe, that’s far, I wish my toes were like that

Orla: I love you all the way down the river

I smile

Danny: I love you across the river and over the hills

That’s very far. Im sleepy, to sleep to think. I look out the window and point to the moon.

Orla: I love you to the MOON

I see daddy smile, I try and keep my eyes open

Danny: that’s far… that’s very, very far…

I smile, I win-

Danny: I love you to the moon- AND BACK *whisper*

He kissed my nose and I fell asleep. I don’t wish anyone else was my daddy, I love him lot!

*Jessie*

I woke up. I have no sense of time in this shitty coma. I’ve been listening to Danny and orla reading a book. Guess how much I love you. Her favourite. I used to always read that to her…

I need to wake up. I want to read that story to my baby. I think back to the last time I saw her, her slightly curled blonde hair, big eyes, and huge smile… her little giggle. I miss her. If I could cry this room im in would be flooded. We would be drowning in tears.

I feel tired again and blackness engulfs me again.

**** awh poor orla… not many chapters left *cries* please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****