chapter 72 - family hu?

*jessie*

i woke up in bed, hang on what?! i sit up, oh im in dannys bed. how'd i get here, last i remember we were on the plane? I sat up and woke up properly. Dannys room was sweet, it looks like a 14 year olds bedroom still. Poster, t-shirts, awards, photos. Theres one photo on his bedside table of him and his dad, he looks about 12, its nice. I decide to get up and wander down stairs. I walk into the lounge and see.

Danny, ailish and vicki sitting talking.

Danny: hey babe sleep well?

Jess: yeah sorry, you should have woke me...

Danny: its alright... Come here!

I went and sat on dannys lap, vicki had orla.

Ailish: so how have you been jessie?

Jess: really good thanks, yourself?

ailish: good, good thanks.

There was a knock at the door, ailish got up to get it. She soon came back followed by oh... Dara, this may end bad...

Dara: hey guys!

Vicki: oh er hey.

Jess: hi dara.

Danny: im going out!

Jess: babe stay...

Ailish: danny sit down!

danny: no ill see you later! 

danny got up and left, um so well this is awkward. orla was hungry so i made her a bottle and sat down again feeding her. 

dara: so is this my little niece?

jess: certainly is!

dara: aww shes so cute!

ailish: dara, can i have a word please?

dara: um yeah?

ailish: kitchen!

they got up and  walking into the kitchen. 

vicki: sorry about that...

jess: its ok... what was it that dara did?

vicki: he used to get into loads, and i mean loads of trouble and when it came to girls he would just sleep with them, cheat on them. just be a complete disrespect to the family name. bit him and dan never really got on, and when dara decided to sleep with dannys girl friend years ago it didnt go down well...

jess: i can imagine!

vicki: yeah so, dan dont hate him well, just is embarrassed by him...

jess: yeah, he doesnt want him at the wedding.

vicki: what?!

jess: thats what i said!

suddenly the door slams and ailish walks back in, i guess that was dara leaving.

vicki: wheres dara?

ailish: gone.

vicki: why?

ailish: didnt like what i said...

vicki: oh, well dan doesnt want him at his wedding!

ailish: what?! no... ill talk to him...

i love dannys mum and sister, they are so nice, sweet and genuine!

*danny*

grrrr. god i cant stand him, he makes my blood boil. just how he has disrespected everyone and thing! hes an embarrassment! im not annoyed by what hes done, how hes acted or for him even sleeping with my ex. im annoyed with him because he just goes about not giving a shit, and acting like he can do what he fucking well pleases! i walk and walk. i dont know where im walking just getting out of the house. i end up at the grave yard. i find my dads grave and sit down. 

danny: da i really miss you now! i need you now more than ever! to ask simple things such as who you thinks going to win the match, to bigger things like are you proud of me and what i should do, with orla or jess or anything. da i miss you more than anything you can imagine. everyone used to say oh it gets better, but it hasnt. i need you da, i need you here next to me, showing me, telling me what to do! 

if you were here now, you'd be able to meet my daughter. she gorgeous, perfect. we called her orla, you used to love that name. shes getting big now, nearly 2 months, can you believe it. me, dan the scared of commitment guy has a 2 month old baby?! scary isnt it!? but da if im as half good as a dad as you were ill be happy!

i better be getting back now. but da ill talk and come see you soon. there not a day goes by when i dont think about you! i love you da...

i slowly got up and wiped my tears, i kissed my two fingers and placed them on the head stone. before strolling back to ma's. 

i walked into the lounge and only ma was there. 

ma: hey dan you ok?

danny: yeah, i just went to see da...

ma: oh ok... jessie told me you dont want dara at the wedding?

danny: not really...

ma: i know you too dont get on, but danny hes changed. he really has! 

danny: *sigh* i dont know... im not pissed at him because of what he done, its the way he acts and walks about like he an do and say what he want!

ma: i know i know... but trust me, he's changed, for the good! 

danny: ill see, anyway wheres jess, orla and vicki?

ma: i think they have gone to get the kids then meet, andrea, mark and whats the other ones name?

danny: glen?

ma: thats it! 

danny: ahaha i didnt know glen was coming out... mmm you coming ma?

ma: no its ok, you go ill see you soon...

danny: ok ma, i love you see you soon!

ma: i love you too son!

i grabbed my coat as it was getting cold and dark and headed out to the pub as thats where they would be...

**** sorry its short and bad but ive had rehearsals all weekend, ill update soon. thanks for all the support, 10,000+ reads 130+ votes thats insane!! i cant thank you enough!!  please comment, vote and fan:) xxx****