chapter 92 - vows (wedding p2)

*jessie* 

the car pulled up and the brides maids and pages boys got out and walked in. i took a deep breath as dad opened the car door. 

steven: ready?

jess: as i ever will be...

this is it. me and dad linked arms and walked into the church,

vicker: please all stand...

everyone stood up and eyes turned and saw me, i heard little gasps. then there he was, my danny stood there smiling. all my doudts fanished. we got to the front. dad let go of my arm, my hand auto linked hands with dannys. i couldnt stop smiling my cheeks actually starting to hurt. 

vicker: we are all here today to witness the join of love between Daniel O'donoghue and Jessica Cornish-

me and danny giggle we both hate being called are full names, especially danny.

danny: please call us danny and jess?

vicke: sure dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in a sign god- and in the face of the company- to join together this man and women in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore- is not by any- to be entered into the holy estate these two people present now come to be joing. if they may not be joing please speak now- or forever hold your peace?

me and danny turn, no one says anything, yay! not that i thought they would!

vicker: ok, marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. it is intended for their mutual joy- and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. but more inporantly- it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

through marriage, Danny John Mark Luke O'donoghue and Jess Ellen Cornish make a commitment together to face their disappointments- embrace their dreams- realize their hopes- and accept each others failures. Danny and Jess will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together- through mutural understanding- openness- sensitivy to each other.

we are here today- before god- because marriage is one of his most sacred wishes- to witness the joining in marriage of Danny and Jess. this occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this women begin their life together. and now- through me- he joins you together in on of the holiest bonds. 

who gives this women in marriage to this man?

steven: her family and frends gathered here today do.

vicker: thank you. this is a bigining and continuationof their growth as individuals. with mutal care, respect, responsiliby knowledge comes the affimation of each one's own life happiness, growth and boundaires comes the freedom to love unconditionally. with the emotional safety of a loving relationship- the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. with care and responsibiltiy towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.

by gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Dany and Jess from all our hearts is present here, we assure them that our hearts in tune with theirs. these moments are so meaningful to all of us, for 'what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined togethert- to strenghten each other in all labor- to minister to each other in all sorrow - to share with each other all gladness.

marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral ands physical union between two people. marriage had been describes as the best and most imporant relationship that can exist between them. it is the construction of their love and trust into a single growning energy of spiritual life. it requirers and deserves daily attentioon. marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideasl of loving kindness- backed with the will to make it last.