chapter 144 - spoon me?

*jessie*

danny: babe are you sure your alright?

jess: oh, um, yeah...

he put my on the sofa and went to the kitchen, evie came and stood infront of me. im trying to sooth my leg, its hurting so bad.

evie: are, are you ok autine jessica?

i look up and she had tears falling down her checks.

jess: yes hun, im sorry for scaring you...

i held my hands out and she came and cuddled me. soon orla did too.

jess: im sorry girls...

evie: its all my fault!

jess: no, no, no hun! its not... please dont think that!

the door went and soon hannah's head popped round.

hannah: oh god jess, what happened?!

she rushed besinde me.

jess: i fell down the stairs.

hannah: how?

jess: i-i shouted at the girls and evie ran off upset and i didnt mean to... so i followed and i tried to follow her and triped...

hannah: oh jess...

danny came through with some ice and a fannel. he crouched in front of me.

danny: all i did was pop out to get sugar!

i smile

hannah: we better go, you ready evie?

she nodded and they both hugged me and left. orla went to say goodbye to them at the door and then ran off upstairs. danny dabbed my face and i winced. he kissed it and gave me a bag of peas to put on it.

danny: right dont fall asleep!

i smiled

jess: ok... harder than you say...

danny: take you leggins and slippers off...

jess: w-why?

danny: 1. im sure you know by now that im not a pervert!

i giggle

danny: 2. i need to see your leg!

he helped me shuffle my leggins down- it hurts so much! and he pulled my slippers off even with all my refusing. the pain was un barable!

danny: jess i really really think you need to go to hospital!

jess: no, no, no- AHHHHHHHHH!!

he pressed a part of my leg.

danny: thats it! we are going to the hospital!

jess: danny no!

he looked at me, but soon gave in.

jess: if it still hurts next week, ill ask skyler to check it out...

danny: god, wait here...

he soon came back with more peas.

jess: can you check on orla please? i think- i think i scared her!

danny: sure...

he got up and went up stairs. about 20 minutes later he came down, he was smiling. i smile and he sits with me

danny: hows your head and leg?

jess: ok... still a bit sore...

he kissed the top of my head and we put nextflix on. we flicked through the shows- we needed a new show to get into. we finally finished breaking bad. we decided to watch the killing after holly and glen said we should watch it plus it has Mireille Enos in it and i love her!

jess: dan can i sleep yet? *yawn*

danny: um, yeah...

i barely heard his answer as i feel asleep. im knackered. my leg i think may be broken... however im not going to admit that because i dont have the energy to go through the xrays and the rest of that crap. just the pain, the throbbing and how it feel it reminds me of the many times i have broken things before.

i also dont want danny to worry anymore. i wake up, still on the sofa, i look at the clock- its 3.37am. i unwrap myself from danny. who is soundo. i go to walk but almost fall to the floor. ouch! i bent down onto all fours, and crawled to the bathroom. i rummaged through the cupboards and draws until i found my bandages and strappings.

i sat against the wall and started to strap my ankle. its started to swell and bruise now. i sigh andgo into the kitchen- slowly. i turned my ipad on and opened twitter- havent been on in a while.

tweet: @JessieJ any heartbeats up? hurt my ankle :( really sore and cant sleep :( #AskJessie

soon replies came in, im guess not from the UK haha. i started to reply

@ItsThatKatieTho hi @JessieJ where danny? #AskJessie

@JessieJ @ItsThatKatieTho hey, he is alseep- fast asleep... snoring is filling the house haha

@0mgitsmitch are you playing any show soon? or releasing anything soon? xx #AskJessie

oh...c

@JessieJ @0mgitsmitch might have a few things up my sleeve... ;) x

@IfYouSee_Laur3n how did you hurt your foot? hope it feels better soon babe :Dx #AskJessie

@JessieJ @IfYouSee_Laur3n its embarrassing but i fell down the stairs XD oops! thanks babe! x

i closed my pad after answering a few more. i sigh, im knackered but cant sleep. i slid of the stool and hobbled to danny.

jess: babe? babe you coming to bed?

i pushed a piece of hair out of his face. he moaned. but soon sat up and wiped his eyes. he smiled and kissed my cheek. he picked me up and took me upstairs.

jess: w-wait!

he stopped, i looked at orla and blew her a kiss before closing the door. i smile at dan and he laid me on the bed. its now 4.30am, ugh. i changed into some pjs.

danny: did you... strap? your ankle?

jess: well it hurt... and i couldnt sleep...

danny: babe please go get it checked out!

jess: no, it will be fine just sore at the moment... it will go down soon...

i took the strapping off and cuddled down with danny.

jess: dan?

danny: beautiful?

jess: this may be strange... but will you spoon me instead tonight?

danny: why?

jess: i dont know... i just find it nice and protective...

i heard him laugh at my stupid reason...

danny: i dont mind as long as your in my arms...

i smile and roll onto myside, i felt dans arm snake round me, i put my hand on his and hug him tight. my eyes drooped, and as the sound of dans breath evened out so did mine. i love him so much- more than words can say. forgetting the cancer- and the huge amount of pain my leg is in, how much my body aches and the huge lump and cut on my head- i am in fact very happy!

*****anyone else going to meet the script on the 2nd? im so exciteddddddd!!! sorry haha! please comment, vote and fan:D xx*****