Chapter 77 - heart to hearts

*danny*

Today is the 30th of December, New Year's Eve tomorrow. I don't know where the time goes, it seems like just yesterday I met Jess in the voice meeting. I can remember not being able to concentrate, all I could do was stare at her. drawn in by her green emerald eyes and short black bob. the way she acted made me just want to find out more, I'm glad I did! we may have had ups and downs but every relationship should, it makes it healthy, there's something wrong of you don't argue or fall out now and again. I know mine and Jess's downs were more than a fall out, but I think they have made are relationship stronger. she has an effect on me like no other, I love it when she's happy, find it sexy when she angry, enjoy the good times and learn for the bad.

Talking of sexy, sex life at the moment is shit! she just makes excuses about oral being there, or something. but at the age of just under 6 months how much can she understand, she'd be asleep anyway. but I have to respect what she wants.

Jess: you ok babe?

Danny: oh what? yeah good, you?

Jess: yeah, she finally asleep, she knackered!

Danny: janny time?

Jess: no, she'd be next door, no it's not fair on her...

Danny: fine!

She came and sat on the sofa with me, she cuddled up to me and I kissed the top of her head.

Jess: danny?

Danny: jessie?

Jess: funny... what we're you thinking about?

Danny: you...

Jess: what?

Danny: when I met you, good and bad times, why I fell in love with you, how happy you make me!

Jess: that's sweet! so why did you fall in love with me?

Danny: you really want to know?

Jess: yeah, how about you tell me, and I'll tell you eh I fell for you?

Danny: deal. we'll when I walked into that room, your jet black, perfect bob caught my eye. then your green eyes like emeralds looked at me and I got lost in them. I couldn't concentrate through the whole meeting. then I got a huge crush on you! And then the morning of the Brits I saw you jogging and holly fuck, my crush reached unbelievable levels. And talking to you at the Brits and after I just fell in love with you! Yours?

Jess: awh I love you! Well, I saw you walk through the door to the meeting and my thoughts were, fit as fuck! your eye wow, I get lost every time I see them now. your hair was up in a perfect sexy quiff. I couldn't concentrate through the meeting. I saw you the morning before the Brits and not gunna lie you looked Daym fine, and before I turned the corner I looked back to see your arse. then after the Brits I fell so hard for you! not many people just get me in there bed! aha

Danny: we'll I'm glad I did! I love you!

Jess: I love you too!

We shared a passionate kiss.

*jessie*

That's the first time me and Danny have ever spoke about stuff like that. it's nice to know little, well big things like that.

I know danny is not annoyed that's the wrong word but um frustrated? about me not having sex with him, I'm just not ready yet. but I will let him have his way soon, maybe on my Christmas present. for Christmas Danny got us 2 tickets to Maldives, I've always wanted to go there, it's a proper paradise island. I'm not meant to know but I can get most things out of Danny.

We cuddle up on the sofa for a bit before we decided to pack. I'm really excited to go, but I'm so worried About leaving orla. I've left her a night with holly or so but a week, I don't know. what if something happens, I'd never forgive myself!

Danny: she'll be ok, you know!

Jess: what?

Danny: orla she'll be ok!

Jess: oh, how did you know I was thinking about that?

Danny: one, I know you inside out two, you had your worry thinking face. and three, I feel the same and it's normal!

Jess: I know, but what if something happens?

Danny: we will be on the first flight home!

Jess: I love you!

Danny: I live you too!

Danny packed our stuff, while I packed Orlas stuff. I packed her everything she could possible need! She has her own little suit case. I put it by the door, danny brought our cases down and out them next to hers.

Suddenly crying came from upstairs.

Jess: you grab her I'll make her food?

Danny: sure!

I walked into the kitchen and made her carrots and spinach, it looks yucky, it's all mushy and ewey! I put it on the side, danny and orla hadent come down yet, mmm I wonder where they are? I walked up the stairs, I could hear danny talking. I quietly lent on door frame and quietly listened.

Danny: you going to be a good girl for auntie holly and Hanna? yes. good girl! your getting big now aren't you?! daddy's little princess. I'll always you! even when your older and we argue. you can always come to me, about anything, I'll be here to listen. cause nothing will ever change you being my baby girl! all I need to survive is you and your mummy, if can see it you too are going to have me wrapped round your little fingers, but I won't mind cause your my girls and I'll do anything for you! I love you, nothing will ever change that. Shall I bring you back another nice teddy? yes? yes. come on let's go get some dinner...

I quickly legged it quietly to the kitchen so danny wouldn't know I heard..

*danny*

I took orla down, she was smiling away. I put her in her high chair, I fed her, her food. once she was done we bathed her and played about. I'm so happy I have her! it got late, Jess sang her a lullaby and she fell asleep, I placed her in her cot and joined Jess in the bedroom.

Jess: I'm zonked!

Danny: same! film?

Jess: yeah!

She got up and put bounty hunter on, we fell asleep, cuddled up as we should be watching the film, life couldn't get better!!

****thanks for all the support and happy New Year's Eve eve!! I hope you've had a great year and make the next one amazing!! always here for a chat, just pop up!:) please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****