Chapter 105 - naughty

*danny*

Jess has been back 2 week now and its perfect, its the middle of november. We are currently all sitting on the wofa watching disney princesses at orlas request. Im not really watching it, im just thinking how lucky i am. I have an amazing job, amazing friends that are alway there and a daughter that i wouldnt change a thing about, and then there is jess. Wow. She is my life. I dont think i would have made it this far without jess, she is the reason i get up in the morning, the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i fall asleep. I know that sounds really cheesy and cliche. But its true.

I really love her.

The film finished in Orla was asleep by now. I smiled and picked up her up. I put upstairs into her bedroom and went back down to see Jess smiling on the sofa.

Jess: I really love you, you know

Danny: I really love you too

Jess: I love how your such a good dad and how are you take care of us... Your so good with her, she looks at you with such love, you have such a bond... I bond that I've missed out on (breaks down)

Danny : hey hey hey...

I sat down and pulled her onto my lap, she sobbed into my chest.

Danny: what are you on about? she loves you, your her mum... that's a bond we will never have. you make her laugh, you stop her tears, she missed you so much when you were away. Jess she's my daughter and your her mum she loves us just as much as we love her... and although when she is older that may not seem it, it will still stick, we are her parents and she is our little baby, a bond that can not be broken.

She lifts her tear stained head from my chest and kisses my lips. It wasn't a heated kiss but one filled of passion. Our lips moved in sink, heads tilted to the side. After a few moments we pulled apart, our foreheads still touching, not saying a word. Silence. It was a nice silence. In the comfort of each other's presence.

About 5 minutes later I heard light snores coming from Jess. I smiled to myself and picked her up. It was getting late since we hadent had much sleep, no reason why, just Jess hasn't been sleeping well and I've stayed up with her. It's about 8:30 so I lay Jess on the bed and carefully strip her, I put some pjs on her and change myself. I cover us both up and pull Jess into me.

Danny: night night baby, love you...

*jessie*

I wake up in the comfort of Danny's arms. I'm so glad to be home. Yeah I loved America it's really different to here but nothing can beat the comfort of your own home and loved ones.

It's less than two weeks till hole wedding and she is nervous, you can really tell. But i know holly, she will pull it off.

Today me and Danny have decided to take Orla to the park. there is one round the corner, you can just about see it out the window. I never see anyone there so it should be ok.

I carefully get out of Danny's arms and get in the shower, I know he will be annoyed because I didn't wait for him but he is too lazy.

I let the warm water wash my thoughts away. After about 5 minutes I hop out and put my dressing gown on. I wrapped a towel round my head. Which reminds me I'm having it cut tomorrow. Back to a bob.

I find some jeans, a floaty white top and my sandals. I walk into orlas room, she was sound asleep. I picked her an outfit out and made my way downstairs.

Bacon sandwiches? yeah. I get some bacon out the fridge and put it in a pan. While it was frying I buttered 3 rolls.

Danny: mmm something smells and looks amazing!!

Jess: alright lazy!

Danny: you didn't wait to shower with me! (pout)

Jess: well maybe this will make up for it...

I plated the bacon into his roll and spun round. I kissed his lips and have him his roll.

I walked upstairs and woke Orla up. Someone's gunna be moody today. Once she was up I dressed her and we both ate our rolls.

Once dan was ready we grabbed grabbed stuff for a picnic and headed out. We walked a few minutes round the corner.

We arrived at a nice newish looking empty park. Dan took Orla up on the side, they went up and down over and over. Laughing and smiling. I took lots of photos, going in the album.

Orla: mummy will you push me on the swing?

Jess: sure baby!

I picked her up and put her in the baby swing. I gently pushed her, I fell out one of these when I was little so I'm bee careful not to push to hard.

Orla: higher faster mummy!

Jess: this is high enough you don't want to fall out.

Orla: HIGHER! FASTER! NOW MUMMY!

Jess: no, this is high enough!

*danny*

Orla started to have a paddy over jessie not pushing her higher. I got up off the bench and knelt down I. Front off her.

Danny: Orla sh shh you either let mummy push you like this or we go home?

Orla: higher!

Danny: no cause you don't want to fall out!

Orla: faster!

Danny: no baby!

Orla: yes!

Danny: no

Orla: YES!

DAnny: orla! no!

Orla: YES!

she kicked her legs about and screamed, he legs hit me in the face.

Jess: orla! that's nayghty what do say to daddy!?

Orla: higher!

Jess: orla! do you want to go home?!

-

-

-

Jess: fine come on!

She picked Orla up out of the swing against all of her paddy. Legs and arms were flying. She was screaming.

Danny: what do you say!

Orla: no!

We got back. I took Orla up to her room. I smacked her bum, not too hard, I didn't want to hurt her, she needs to no when she has done wrong!

Danny: that's for kicking daddy in the face and not saying sorry! now you can stay in your room till you calm down and are ready to say sorry...

i closes the door to the sound of her screaming. i broke my heart but she needs to learn. i sat next door in mine and jess's room, me and jess watched telly, brittans got tallent. 

*10 minutes later*

orla: dadddddyyyyyyyy

i got up and walked into her room.

danny: yes

orla: sorry daddy, i didnt mean too

danny: its ok, i know. come here

i hugged her and we all watched bgt in our bedroom.

*******sorry for not updating ive been away in london.

thanks to IfyouseeRhiRhix for the park idea and for having a lovely chat and all the support. some of you may know her as Dannys_Glensgirlx but her account stopped working so please go follow her!!!!!!!

dedicated to her!

please comment, vote and fan:D xx*******