chapter 175 - pressure?

*Danny*

I arrive at rose and Steven's house. I take a deep breath and go to the door.

Rose: oh um Danny come in...

Danny: I can't stay long because I need to get back to jess but I also can't let you do this...

She sighed and let me in.

Rose: Steven has popped over to Rachel's...

She handed me a cup of tea and I watch the liquid swirl round the mug.

Danny: when me and jess got together she told me you made the best cups of tea

I spoke gently and softly. I could tell she smiled.

Danny: im begging of you rose, please don't let her slip away... I made her a promise, when she found out she was ill, I promised her that I'd never give up on her- no matter what if fight with her... whether that was mentally giving her strength, holding her hand when she cried through the pain or convincing you when she couldn't...

Rose: danny I understand I do, but you need to see it through the eyes of being her mum, and dad... switch it round, put orla where jess is... say she was in pain and dying, you have the choice to stop her pain and let her go or to give her more pain with the slight chance of her surviving... what would you do?

Danny: I'd do it, im not saying that because that's what you'd expect im saying it because if I let her go, orla or jess, knowing there was something I could of done to give them the slightest bit of surviving and I didn't... I wouldn't be able to live with myself...

Rose: but think about it deeply, think about it, could you put orla through that pain? And or what? A tiny chance she would survive?

Danny: but my point is, however much you probably don't want to hear this, I know jess better than anyone... she opened up and confided in me when no one else could understand, she is like my other piece I know her inside out... I know she would want you to continue! She has come all this way and if you stop it now what was all that for? Jess will survive this if you let her! You've seen how far she has come- further than anyone ever thought she would! She isn't going to give up at this hurdle... unless you stop her...

Rose: I see your point danny I do, but until your put into the situation you won't understand, this is one of the hardest things to decided ever... they want me or Steven to practically sign my daughter's life away...

Danny: I promised jess that I would fight for her, that she would see her daughter grow up and that she would make it to her 30th birthday, I have no say in this but you seem pretty made up on what you're going to do... I just hope that maybe you can take the leap of faith and trust in her, trust in me because I know she can pull through... but if you don't, just at least have to balls and curtesy to come say goodbye and explain it to her, because im not letting her think I or anyone else gave up on her...

I just got up and walked out. I know that I could of said more but she has already made her mind up, she made her mind up when she got given the choice... she isn't going to give jess a chance, she isn't going to give her a fight.

I get into the car and slam my hands onto the steering wheel in anger.

Danny: FUCKKKKK!!

I drive back to the hospital and slowly sulk back to jess's room. Holly had gone by the time I got there but had left a note saying she would pop back in a few days but to call or text when rose and Steven had made their decision.

The door opened and Skyler came in, I just looked at jess.

Danny: I can't live without her...

Skyler: I know it's not my place to say but Danny, who has she been fighting for? Her? Or you and everyone else? Did she ever say I want to fight this or was it more she felt pressured into it? I shouldn't say anything but maybe this is her way of telling you she has no fight left in her... that she needs a rest...

I stayed silent. Was she right? Had I pressured her into t cope without her? Telling her that ii couldn't cope without her? Telling her that ii couldn't cope without her? Did she fight for me when she never really wanted to?

Skyler leaves.

She said at the beginning she was thinking about not having treatment, maybe Skyler's is right, maybe she doesn't want to fight anymore... maybe I pressured her too much...

Danny: im sorry baby... did you ever want to fight? Did I push you into this?

Tears roll down my cheeks

Danny: you should of said more, im so sorry... maybe your mum is making the right decision... but one thing I know Skyler is wrong about, and that's that you don't have any fight left... I know you Jessica O'donoghue you'll always have fight left... oh jess I don't know what to do, should I roll over and let your mum stop your treatment or stand up even more and stop her... although she seems pretty adamant... I miss you baby, please come back to me- us!

I flop in head onto the side of her bed and cry, I need her. I'm not Ashamed to say I cried. I miss her and need her.

****so is rose and Steven's mind already made up? Will jess be left able to fight or not? Haha please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****