CHAPTER 100!! - pwice tag

*jessie*

holly has had to move the wedding 2 months later as her nan was rushed into hospital - nothing serious, well it was she had a heart attack but she is going to be ok. holly moved it back so that her nan has enough time to fully recover - she is her only family she is conected with. apart from her brother.

im pulled out of my thoughts by my phone going off. i get off the sofa and walk over to my bag, i rumage through till i find my phone and i answer it.

*phone call*

jessie: hello, jessie speaking?

clive: hi jessie, it clive

jessie: oh hi clive.

clive: pack your bags, ready for America!!

jessie: what?

clive: you are out for America on friday!

jessie: thats in two days!

clive: yep!

jessie: dont you think i deserve some sort of fucking warning!?

clive: im giving you one

jessie: how long?

clive: 2 months tour and that 3 weeks in L.A. re-writing the album...

jessie: no

clive: excuse me?!

jessie: no. i have a baby now! i can't leave her for that long!

clive: this is your job, so you either come or we drop you....

-

-

clive: be ready 5am friday, thanks jessie...

*end of call*

they piss me off so much. i wouldnt give my job up for the world i love it, but my daughter, this is a key time in her childhood and im going to miss nearly 3 months of it...

the silence is broken by orla crying. i walk up the stairs and pick her up.

*danny*

i got home and couldnt find jess down stairs so i wondered up stairs. i heard someone talking in orlas room, i stood by the door and listened.

jessie: i love you. ill be back soon, yeah maybe me you and daddy can go to the zzoo and see all the animals tomorrow, yeah before i go... mummy has to go away for a little while, but she'll come back. and maybe mummy get you a present yeah? and daddy? ill call you everyday yeah..., you be a good girl for daddy!

orla: no mummy..,. i don't want oo to gwo!

jessie: its ok baby, i go in 2 days then i go for a few sleeps and you look after daddy for me then i come back...

orla: where oo gwo?

jessie: mummy has to go to america and sing to everybody...

orla: pwice tag?

jessie yeah, price tag...

orla: Mwoney Mwoney

Jessie: are your so sweet!

Orla: love you mummy

Jessie: I love you too baby!

It was dinner time so I walked down stairs and left them to it. I searched the cupboards- nothing. I found some ingredients for lasagne, so remembered watching Jess Cook and started to throw it all together. 2 hours later, done. I plated up and walk up stairs. Jess and Orla were playing on her floor.

Danny: dinner my gorgeous girls

Orla: daddddyyyy!

Danny: hey baby!

I picked he up and pecked jess's lips. We sat up the table and tucked in.

Jess: how long have you been home?

Danny: about um 3 hours.

Jessie: this is gorgeous!

Danny: why thank you! Orla stop playing with it and eat it please

Orla: full

Danny: 5 more mouthfuls please?

Orla: okway

-

-

-

-

-

Me and Jess flop into bed.

Danny: I heard about America

-

-

-

Danny: it'll be ok

Jessie:*sniffles*

Danny: babe, it will be fine! we can call and skype all the time! and if anything happens then I will call you! I love you!

Jessie: I-I love you too!

Danny: now get some sleep baby...

*****im sooooooooo sorry for not updating!!:(

100th chapter!! I never though I would have written 100 chapters! let alone people still be reading it!! THANK YOU!!!

please comment, vote and fan:D xx*****