chapter 70 - well?

*jessie*

we are all waiting to see what happens, it so tense right now. the doctor and nurse have joined us. they said it can take up to 3 minutes, its been about 30 second which at the moment seems like 30 years! im hugging dan so tight, i think slightly to tight. i release slightly. 2 minutes, tears slowly roll down my cheeks. 2 and a half minutes. fuck. every memory from when me and holly met, when we were like 3, flash before my eyes. no! this can't happen! she my sister from another mother, shes my best mate. why are you doing this to me?! why?! dont you think ive suffered enough?! 

-

-

-

3 minuets. nothing. not a sign. 

doctor: right, we are going to leave her connected, cause there is a slight slight chance the morphine is stopping it from working. however we can only giver her 2, 3 hours max. ill leave you too it. 

i break down, glen breaks down, clair breaks down. 

glen: THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT JESS!

jess: WHAT!?

glen: IF YOU HADN'T OF SIGN FOR IT, SHE MIGHT STILL BE HERE!

i leap up, 

danny: babe, its ok. come here...

jess: NO! HES FUCKING RIGHT!

i storm out, closely followed by danny.

danny: babe, calm down. come here, i know its hard, but it'll be ok. 

i turn round.

jess: NO DANNY!  IT IS MY FAULT WHY DID I HAVE TO SIGN THE BLOODY FORMS!? WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE?! WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE THIS?! ITS NOT FAIR DANNY! NOT FUCKING FAIR! SHE LIKE MY SISTER! I CANT GO ON WITH OUT HER!

danny: i know i know, come here...

i fall into his arms.

danny: shhh. shhh.you sign them forms cause you thought it was the right thing to do, it was what holly wanted. life has a funny way of treating you, and sometimes you get delt a bad hand, but thats because life thinks you can handle it. babe, i know you've had a lot happen and im so proud of you. not many people would have made it this far, babe holly wouldnt want you to be upset or down. come back in, theres still a chance she will make it... 

he always knows what to say, i love him so much! we slowly walk back, i sort my face out. i look a right mess. the silence in here is very awkward now. well done jess.

*danny*

fuck! 

soon mark and rina have to go, cause lil is ill and has thrown up at the child minders. its now 4pm, we have been here a while. all just sitting in silence, my and jess's hands are just fiddling together. 

soon the noise gets inturupted by little on, waking up.

holly: WILL SOMEONE SHUT THAT FUCKING NOISE UP!?

we all turn to look at holly, im so happy now. 

jess: holly! jess leaps up and hugs her. 

danny: holly, good to see you, and that noise is your baby!

holly: oh right aha!

glen: oh babe! you scared me so much!

thyey hug, it was lovely. ive never seen glen so effected, he really loves her. 

glen: i thought i'd lost you!

holly: well ive been here the whole time, you should look more carefully!

glen: thats not funny!

clair: same old holly!

holly: wheres my baby then?

glen: here ya, hes a boy. he was 7 pounds and 2oz. 

holly: hello, baby. 

-

-

-

jess: so do we have a name?

holly: we surtainly do!

-

-

-

clair: well?

holly: meet, 

Tommy

Manny, yes its real

Clair, because with out the e mean its a boys name sorry clair,

Jesse, beacuse with the e it means its a boys name, 

Power

so please meet, Tommy Manny Clair Jesse Power. 

jess&clair: awww thanks!!

danny: thanks man!

*jessie*

im so happy now. soo the doctor comes back and says that they will check holly in 1 hour and if they are happy with the results she can go home! me and dan decided to leave now. we lay goodbye and head out. we put on our beanies, glasses and cover orla before making our way to the car. danny drives home and we pick up and mc donalds on th eway home. once we get back, we eat up and bath orla. its now about 7:30pm, im knackerd. me and dan snuggle in bed,

jess: babe?

danny: yeah?

jess: tomorrow, can we go over some bits for the wedding please?

danny: of course!

jess: i love you!

danny: i love you more!

jess: impossible...

danny: oi! 

and with that we both fell asleep. 

**** sorry its short, will update again tomorrow hopefuly, please comment, vote and fan:)xx****