chapter 111 - babe?!

*jessie*

danny is felling better, he still all bunged up, but he looks a lot better and is more up and about. 

danny: babe you feeling ok, you look pale and greeny?

jess: yeah im fine, doctor has started me on some stronger tablets for my heart so ill look slightly green till my body settles down. 

danny: ok...

he kisses me and his phone goes off, he answers it and walked into the lounge. orla is colouring on the table and im preparing dinner, spaggeti! im chopping onions, i can hear orla scribbling and dan sounding annoyed on the phone. i sighed and kept cooking, 

orla: mummy

jess: yes baby

orla: how long till santa comes?

jess: not long now! only 12 sleeps... have you been a good girl?

orla: yep

i smiled and she went back to colouring. once the food was cooking i let it smimmer while i went to find dan, he had been gone a while.

jess: babe?

i walked into the lounge where dan was sat on the sofa with his head in him hands. i went near and sat next to him.

jess: babe? (concerned)

-

-

jess: whats wrong?

danny: *sigh* the tour is being moved sooner...

jess: what?

danny: we leave late new years...

jess: what?! they cant do that!

danny: thats what i said!

jess: give me his fucking number! 

danny: theres nothing you can do... 

jess: god sake! why are we in this buissness?!

danny: cause we love music

jess: but its not about music anymore its about the places for tour or what you wear, how you look, what video goes with your song, the way you walk, the way you talk, how you live your life!

danny: i know babe, but you wouldnt give it up, helping people through hard times, lifting them and showing them who to be...

jess: i know but this just isnt why i got into it...

danny: i know...

i kissed him and the cooker beeped. i got up and plated. danny clear orlas stuff away, we decided to eat up the island instead of in the dinning room, easier. i plated up and we sat down. dan got me a glass of wine, him a beer and orla some juice. 

danny: mm this is yummy!

jess: thank you

orla: mmmm

jess: is it nice?

she nodded and sucked another peice of spaggti up, i smiled and continued.

*danny*

we finished and jess was adiment about clearing up so i took orla into the lounge, she wanted to show me her pictures. 

danny: whats this one?

orla: thats me, thats mummy and thats you

i smile, to me they look like scribbles but in her mind she can see our family. she continued to show and explain them to me beofre a huge crashing sound came from the kitch. i jumped up.

danny: orla baby stay here ill be back in a minute...

i ran through to the kitchen. jess was collasped on the floor in a heap. there were some plates and glasses smashed around her. i knelt in the glass in front of her and lifted her head,

danny: jess baby can you hear me?

-

-

danny: jessie, answer me? come on open them gorgeous green eyes!

orla: daddy?

i turn round and saw orla in the door way. 

danny: orla baby, go back in the lounge

orla: whats wrong with mumy?

danny: nothing baby she will be fine, but look theres glass everywhere so go and do some more colouring for me yeah? good girl!

she walked off and i pulled my phone out, i searched for glen.

*call*

glen: hey mate whats up?

danny: hi i need your help, could you quickly come get orla, jessie has collapsed and isnt responding to me, i dont want orla to see...

glen: oh god, sure mate now coming!

*end of call*

danny: jess, jessie baby, come on answer me!

i heard the door go and then glen appeared

glen: is she okay?

danny: i dont know, just theres glass and stuff so could you take orla away for a bit please?

glen: yeah sure... see you soon

i heard him talking to orla before the door went again. i picked jessie up and moved into the lounge. i layed her on her back. 

danny: jessie! answer me... come on open them emerald green eyes! please baby!

sure as her eyes started to twitch and soon opened.

danny: oh baby!

jess: w-w-what hap-pened?

danny: i dont know you collasped...

jess: orla? wheres orla? she cant see me like this!

danny: its ok, she is next door... how you feel?

jess: a bit weak... 

danny: babe...

i hugged her and got her some water.

danny: i think you should go see a doctor... you dont look well...

jess: im fine...  

i sigh, she is so subborn so she wont go i know. i give her a you win look and go get orla. she was pretty much asleep so jess gave her a kiss and i took her too bed. i gave her a kiss and went back down stairs. jess had fallen asleep. she really looks ill.. bless. i covered her up and made myself a cuppa. if she does this again or things get worse i dont care what she says, she is going to the doctors... 

****** ooh so whats wrong with jess? *evil laugh* if you were think oh this story is shit im done, i wouldnt leave just yet ;) all im saying :) please comment, vote and fan:D xx*******