Chapter 42 - Stay With Me

I didn't feel the need to argue with Danny because he's like me, stubborn.

Ok thank you i said getting up,

Its okay, ill just go get Jackson's lead of Tom he said smiling and walking out.

*danny*

I walked over to Tom, Mark and Glen. Hey guys she ok, she being let home now though, i said,they all looked up,

What already? Mark said looking up,

Yeah she said she lost a lot of blood causing her to pass out but apart from bruising and cuts shes ok they said shes very lucky!

Can we see her? Tom asked

Yeah sure, come on this way,i said walking back to jess's room, i got back and she was sitting on the edge of her bed stroking.

Jessie! Tom said walking over and hugging her,

Hey Tom, hey Mark, Hey Glen, she said smiling, it was nice to see her smiling again,

You scared us jess! Glen said hugging her,

Yeah, mark and tom said,

Especially dan he was going insane over you, i felt my self going red and heard jess giggle.

Anyway do you want to get going??? I said jumping before this got to embarrassing,

Yeah i dont like this places jess said shivering making us all laugh,

Are you sure its a good idea you staying together you two? Tom said looking at me and jess,

Well im ok with it, im know we are just friends and im fine with that... Jess? I said looking over to her,

Yeah im ok with it, im sure we can handle being friends jess said winking and trying not to laugh,

Well ok then ill see you later then tom said saying his goodbyes and walking out.

*jessie*

I jumped out of bed and ran after tom as quick as i could which wasn't very quick as my legs still felt weak,

TOM!! I shouted he stopped and turned round,

Yeah jessie? He asked

T th thank yyyou i stuttered catching my breathe,

For what? He asked

For looking after jackson and being here and caring, i said giving him a hug,

Aww thats ok anytime he's said hugging me back. He left and i headed back to the room. Come on lets get out off here i said oh wheres mark and glen i asked looking about, they had to go danny said standing up, oh come on though its nearly 11:30 pm and it will take nearly 2 hours to get back to your i said giving him a smile. Deep down i didnt feel like i could smile. I felt broken, stolen, low but i needed to stay strong if i wanted to get better, plus know danny would be there made me feel better. I think he has now gotten used to us just being friends so i need to out my feelings to one side because im not going to fuck this up as well... We left and danny helped me into the car and we set off. Jess do you want to stay at your house cause i could just pick some of my stuff up if you would rather be at yours??? Danny said sweetly, um ur not really bad memories... But not that your place has the best ... But do you mind i will stay at mine if its better for you??. I said looking over to him, no no we can stay at mine i just thought id ask,he said giving me a smile, i melted inside. We will just get some stuff from yours though, he said ok i said and looked out the window.

_

We arrived at mine and i just stared. Everything that happened here came back, i look my bedroom window and remembered everything. Ill just grab you some stuff if you want??? Danny asked putting a hand on my thigh, i couldnt speak i just nodded. He got out and walked straight in i must have forgotten to lock the door, i looked about. Ive only lived here about 4 months and ill properly move again now... Suddenly i saw to people walking towards the house, they looked familia they got closer and i realised it was jack and ben! No no no... I couldnt even breathe i started to panic what if they saw me. They arrived outside my house and walked in, danny! NO! DANNY! i was screaming but the car was locked i couldnt get out, i heard screaming and then they both came out ben dragging danny they chucked him on to the pavement, DANNY NO!!!!! I was slamming again the window, shit jack clocked me and they started to walk over i couldnt move...