Chapter 65 - feeling ill...

*jessie*

For the past few days danny has been ill. He looks like death, he can't move, he has a head ache and he is unbelievably hot! It started when he got a head ache so he started wearing his glasses more but it got worse, i think im going to take him up the hospital. I grab orlas bag, bottles, dummy and bits i out them in the car before picking orla up out of her cot.

Jess: morning beautiful!

She moaned a bit but soon smile at me. She so cute! I got her dressed in a hello kitty baby grow, hat and put her boots and coat on, i put her in the car seat which was in the lounge and ran up stairs to get danny. He looks worse that ever... I sit on the bed and move the hair out of his face.

Jess: babe, im really worried so im going to take you up the hospital ok? His eye slowly open, he can't speak just gives me a slight nod. I help him out of bed, he groans in pain. He is swaying about a bit, but i think its because he feels dizzy. I help him change and take him down stairs into the car. I run in and grab a ice pack for his head and orla. Who is trying to eat her feet, strange hu? I lock the door and put her in before resting the ice pack on dannys head and driving straight to the hospital. Its only 7am so the roads are pretty clear. no paps yet but there soon will be, theres a little coffee shop at the end of our road and they sit in there waiting for us to leave so they can follow.

i look over at dany who keeps moaning in pain, i feel so bad. i hate seeing him like this, if i could swap and be him so he didnt have to feel this pain i would. we arrive. i jump out and get the buggy, i put orlas blanket over her, before helping danny out. we walk in and our shown to a room.

*danny*

the pain is unreal at the moment, i feel cold then hot. my head is throbing, i cant move. im tired but cant sleep. my head is the worst though, its strange, it feels like when you go to the deep end of the pool under water and stay for to long and the presure goes all funny, like that but X1000 worse! i cant focus on anything. my vision keeps going blurry, i feel sick, my legs and arms feel really weak and shakey, its hard to swallow... i just want it to stop! Normally i wouldnt have agreed to just come to the hospital but this pain is unbelievable!

After a few minutes doctor kasabowski came in. He turned and looked at orla, who was trying to eat her feet i think thats her ambition at the moment...

*jessie*

Doctor: hello, how my favourite little on? Aww hows she been?

Jess: good, yeah really good!

Doctor: good, has she been feeding well? Sleeping?

Jess: yeah, yeah just all round perfect, ain't you!

Danny: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Jess: sorry babe!

Doctor: yeah sorry danny...

Danny: i wouldn't normally mind but this pain is unbearable!

Doctor: ok danny well before i do anything im going to hook you up to a IV line to help with the pain, ok?

danny: yes, thank you! he hooks danny up on an IV line before examinioning him.

doctor: right, you have swelling  on you head so im going to take you for a MRI scan, sorry jess but you cant come. its not safe for orla...

jess: u-u-u-ok... i sit done and wait for them to return.

while waiting a nurse came in and toldme i have to go with her. i followed and came to an office type room, why am i here?!

nurse: right sake a seat and doctor kasabowski will behere shortly...

jess: ok, but why?

nurse: he wants to go over dannys condition...

jess: condition, you mean its more that just a bug?!

nurse: its not my place to say sorry...

jess: well you better make it your place to say!!! she just walks out. i pull orla close and sit down, a few tears excape my eyes, i can't loose him...

*danny*

im wheeled sown for a scan. after about 10 minutes of scanning im taken back to my room. jess has gone though. i felt better because of the morfeen i had, had but jess was better than any pain killer! i sat there by myself in silence, i could have anything. he said sweling, that can't be good! after sitting by myself watching the hands tick on the clock for nearly 20 minutes the doctor returned. 

doctor: right danny... im affraid its not good...

********sorry it took awhile to update and its shit but not really feeling a bit down, sorry will update soon... thanks for the support! please comment, vote and fan:)xxx*******