Chapter 10 - Birthday Planning

****2. Weeks later... Jessie birthday week...****

* Danny*

It's Monday night and on Wednesday it would be Jess's birthday ! I was so nervous what if she said no! What if we...

jessie:Hey dan what you watching?  

danny: Oh hey baby, not much just the news.

jessie: Oh ok I'm going to bed night honey.

he said kissing me,

danny: ok ill be through in a bit I just want to see the weather.

jessie: Ok night

she kissed me and walked through into the bed room. I waited until I could tell she was asleep before, getting out the rest of her presents to wrap. I had got a few more things, such as a leather jack with studs and her own key to mine, I wrapped them all up and hid them back, in the spear room' and hid them in the back of the wardrobe I'm not very good when it come to hiding things, but I thought this was a good place as jess never came in here...

I then when a got Jess's phone and Tulisa and Taylor to see if they could take jess out for some fun on her birthday, which would give me time to make her dinner and get stuff sorted... We had arranged to go and see Jess's mum and dad on the Thursday. I put her phone back turned everything off and joined jess in bed, I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

*Jessie*

Whoo! Only a few days till my birthday!!!

For the past 2 weeks or so Danny has been acting quite weird, almost stressed, he has been writing songs a lot recently and he about to start working on the scripts next album so I think he's just stressed...

Anyway I'm going to go see mum and dads on the Thursday after my birthday, and that's all I know. It's like everyone has forgotten, Danny hasn't mentioned it, Tulisa haven't and Taylor hasn't. But I don't mind just as long as I have my Danny ill be ok... 

I rolled over and kissed Danny before pulling myself out of bed and going into the shower, I turn the shower on and wait until its the right temperature before getting in. I washed my hair and body before wrapping a towel round my body and hair and going to pick an outfit out. I needed to look decent but not to dressy, cause I was only going to record my new album alive and do other bits in the studio but I knew there would be fans and press. I decide to wear a skin tight crop top and high waisted leggings with a green blazer. I then do my hair and make up before leaving Danny a note,

*note*

Hey baby have a nice sleep. I didn't wake you cause you have seemed stressed lately so thought you could do with the sleep. I've gone to the studio, ill be back around 3ish maybe we could go out for dinner or to see a movie or something later, anyway got to go, love you and ill see you when I get back...
Jess <3 <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I grab my phone and bag before carefully opening and closing the door, got in my car and drove to the studio it wasn't that far away, about 15-20 minutes away. I arrived and get out of the car and are greeted by my producer Clive and we walked in. It was going well I did an acoustic version of price tag and recorded some new songs such as square one and alive. We stopped for lunch and I checked my phone, one text from Danny,

From Danny:

Hey baby, that's really nice of letting me sleep, I'm sorry if I seem stressed :(, I don't mean to be. I hope your having fun!! :) I would love to do something tonight, can't wait to see you later, love you Danny <3<3<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Danny:

Hey babe hope you slept well, have a great time recorded 3 songs so far, but can't wait to see you later jess <3<3<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

clive: Jess come on I time in the studio is nearly up and we have loads to do!!!

I laugh and follow him back. we recorded 4 more songs before its time for me to go. I say go bye to Clive and get back in my car and drove back to Danny's. I get out and open the door

jessie: dan? Dan?

danny: Hang on babe

he calls back I put my bag down and post a tweet saying just recored 7 songs for the new album which is called... I left them hanging,

danny: hey babe how did the studio time go?

jessie: Hey dan it went really well thanks

i said kissing him

jessie: so what are we going to do tonight

danny: we'll I was think we could go get some dinner then to see a film?

jessie: Yeah that sounds really nice what do you want to watch?

danny: Um I don't mind it's up to you,

jessie: oh ok let's just see what's on when we get there, I'm going to go and get ready

I say kissing him and walking through to the bedroom. Luckily I had brought most of my clothes to Danny's. I decided on a black high waisted disco pants with a gold shiny skin tight boob crop top with black blazer jacket, I did my hair into a bob and reapplied my make up with black eye shadow and gold lips.

jessie: Hey dan ready to go?

I asked coming out of the bedroom and picking up my bag,

danny: oh my god babe you look stunning!!

He said, I giggled and felt myself blush and he came and kissed me,

danny: let's go before I get carried away *wink*

we walked out and Danny drove to the restaurant, we got out and walked in we were seated and we ordered our drinks, Danny had a Guinness as normal and I had a vodka and coke as normal, we looked at the menu and were brought our drinks. Danny decided on pasta in a creamy tomato sauce and I had a filet of sword fish with salad and some sauce, we ordered and talked for ages till our food arrived we ordered more drinks and ate our food. Danny leaned over and gave me some of his pasta and I gave him some of my sword fish, our drinks arrived and we finished our food.

danny: I'm sorry if I have seemed stressed recently

jessie:  its ok I know you have a lot on with your new album and stuff

I say trying to cheer him up,

danny: no its not ok, it not fair on you!

jessie:  honey it's fine trust me

we kissed and a waiter came over and asked if we would like any desert, we ordered a Oreo stack cheese cake thing to share and talked more, we finished and payed the bill be fore heading to the cinema, we arrived and had a look what was on... The were showing breaking dawn part two and we decided to watch that we brought gallery seats and went and sat down, it was amazing! 

We left and got back in the car and drove home,

danny: would you still love me if I was a vampire?

I laughed

jessie: of course I would I would love you know matter what!

I said resting my head on his shoulder. We got back and went straight to bed we were both knackered.

******* so Jessie birthday tomorrow we she say yes??? I'm sorry I has been a lot Jessie but it going to be lot from Danny's view in the next one, please keep voting and please comment ideas or what you think. If you have any Jessie or Danny fan fictions I am more than happy to read them, thanks*********