chapter 101 - i hope time flys

*jessie*

friday has come. i havent slept at all. i kept tossing and turnign, im worrying so muhc, like what if something happens to orla- or danny! and if im in america i cant do anythign. i love my job, it is a job that only a set few get to succeed in, but danny and orla are my family what i live for. i wouldnt forgive myself if anything happened... i sigh and check my phone- 2 minutes till my alarm goes off. 5:58. i guess i better get up. i removed myself from the warm comfy bed and into a warm shower. i took about 30 minutes in the shower before i got out and found a jumper and disco pants. i hand dryed my hair before scrapping it all back into a high pony tail and found my beanie, which i changed for dannys. i checked my bags on last time, yep, everything. i then put my phone, keys, ipad, passport, head and ear phones, ipod, book (the fault in our starts - amazing book!), purse and make-up and brush. In my hand held bag. i had applied just a light- light! layer of foundation. Plain and simple.

i put all my stuff by the door and made sure danny and orla would have everything they would need! it was about 6:50, i have 10 minutes to say goodbye. i slowly walked upstairs, orla first, i didnt want to wake her as she isnt fully ok, she has a bit of a cold which is making her growchy and danny doesnt need that. i walked up to her bed- yeah she has a bed now, one with sodes though so she doesnt fall out. i bent down and kissed her forehead.

jess: i love you baby. be a good girl for daddy, mummy see you soon... (whisper)

i kissed her again and walked out closing the door quietly behind me. i walked over to danny and kissed his lis, i felt him smirk.

jess: i got to go babe (whisper)

danny: ill miss you! (whisper)

jess: ill miss you too! ive left orla asleep, she needs it. so ill call you when i land in america to see how she is. ive left calpol on the side downstairs and call me if anything happens yeah? (whisper)

danny: will do... i love you! (whisper)

jess: i love you too! (whisper)

i kissed him one more time and walked down stairs, by the time i had put my knee high boots on, a taxi pulled up. i put my bags in the boot and got in. i didnt talk to clive, i just put my ear hones in and put my ipod on suffle- 1st song was millionaires. dannys voice seemed to sooth me slightly as i looked and daydreamed out the window. i sure hope these 3 months go quick!

****** sorry its short but ijm really tired and i just wanted to update something! but 100 chapters! 200 votes! 22,322 reads?! you guys are amazing!! ill update soon- hopefully :D please comment, vote and fan:D xx******