chapter 106 - nightmare

*danny*

its two days till hollys wedding and i havent seen much of holly, or jess. they have been planning all day and most nights. tonight is the first night she i shome at a normal time.

jess: how was she today?

danny: i dont know what is up with her at the moment, she is so screamy and moody!

jess: mmm i dont know, maybe she is just chranky cause she is not sleeping well...

danny: yeah, i gues... film?

jess: sure, have you eatten?

danny: no i was waiting for you, oh orla had cheesy pasta and baked you some cupckaes...

jess: awh um what you fancy?

danny: um whatever, i dont mind ill do i tif you want?

jess: its fine...ill do it, um, ill make ur cchicken breast on spicy rice and rosted tomatos...

danny: ok, but can i have a kiss first?

jess: of coruse!!

she came over and kissed me, it was perfect. it was so nice, i smiled and she walked into the kitchen. about 45 minutes later me and jess sat down at the table.

danny: god this is amazing!! i love you!

jess: thank you, and i love you too!

we finished and drank our wine. it got to about 1030pm.

jess: so does that offer for a film in the arms of one i love still stand?

danny: sure is!

i got up and kissed her deeply,

jess: mm m you hold that thought, im gunna check on orla, you get the popcorn!

danny: mm ok ill be waiting!

i kissed her again and walked into the kitchen. i found some sweet popcorn and out it in the microwave. i grabbed another bottle of wine and the mircowave beeped. i got a bowl and walked into the lounge. i sat on the couch a jess came back. she put in a film, the start screen came up and the note book, its one of jess's favourites and it is one of the most romantic films ever.

we turned the lights down, thsnk god to the dimmer switch. je came and snuggled into my chest.

*jessie*

i hit play on the film. danny started to kiss my neck. he is trying to give me a hicky. he knows i hate having hickys. but dan been dan he will. he kissed my neck deeply for about 5 minutes, lets just say im gunna have a hicky for a while. it was nice though, it kinda tickeled, i like it.

jess: what you doing love a boy?

danny: ugh, i love your body, your smoking hot body!

jess: mmm how nice this is your one and a half year old daughter is up stairs.

danny: oh...shes...one...how much...can...she...really...understand?

jess: mmm that does feel great!

in one quick montion he flipped me ontop of him. my hands travells to the back of head and my hands tangled and played with his hair. his hands ran up and down my back, undoning my bra in motion. we kissed deeply, this was getting heated by the second. are bodys rubbed against eachother. it was getting closer and closer till we removed our clothes.

*door opened*

men and dan jumped up.

jess: oh so thats what you were on about!

i said pointing behind the sofer.

danny: yeah, yeah

glen: ok guys do you not do anything else but fuck each other?!

danny: what are you on about?!

glen: yeah sure whatever you guys were gunna have sex you cant deny it but anyeay, jess your needed really badly holly is in tears! someone has pulled out of the wedding or something!?

jess: oh shit! hang on ill grab my coat!

i got up and grabbed my coat.

*danny*

danny: just to let you know, we dont have sex all the time. and we havent for like since a week before she went away...

glen: yeah whatever you do in your own time is up to you *wink*

danny: yeah well atleast you dont have to hear you and holly like every couple of nights...

glen: its not every couple of nights maybe every week or so...

we both laugh and they leave. i slump back on to the sofer. its been 4 months since we had sex. ugh i miss it but never mind. i put the normal tv on and ate the popcorn, got sake holly, me and jess could be making love but no. i watched telly for about 2 hours before the sound of screams filled the house.

orla: MUMMMMMMY DADDDDDDDY DADDDDDDYYYYY MUMMMMYYYYYY

i got up and walked upstairs.

danny: hey shh shh shh baby its ok... shh shh

i knelt down next to her bed and stroked her head. she was all sweaty, crying and really worked up. i turned her bed side lamp on and little pink horses light the whole room up.

danny: baby whats wrong, tell daddy whats wrong...

orla: da-ddy sc-scary

danny: ok ok shh shh calm down for me please... deep breaths...

she calmed down...

danny: baby, tell daddy whats wrong

orla: scwary... daddy scwary

danny: did you have a night mare, whatr happened?

orla: scwary man

danny: shh shh baby its ok it was just a nightmare, its not real...

orla: cuddles

danny: wanna sleep with me and mummy tonight?

orla: yes pwease...

danny: ok baby

i picked her up and walked through to my and jess's room. i laided her under the covers and joined her. it didnt take long for us to both fall asleep.

*jessie*

i woke up and saw danny and orla cuddled up. she is such a daddys girl *sigh*.i smiled and got up. i dont know why orla was in our bed, i didnt mind, not at all! i cooked us some breakfast and saw them both already up the table, wow hungry or what?!

danny: morning gorgeous!

jess: morning handsome and little one

we ate our food, orla singing away. i love mornings like this...

danny: so are you parents still ok to have orla tonight?

jess: yeah, and they are going to have them tomorrow night, so we can drink...

danny: awh thats nice, so what was hollys emergency?

jess: something about flowers but its fine!

danny: so what you and holly doing for her last night of freedom tonight?

jess: getting wasted you?

danny: same... i think mark has gone him a stripper- a paint stripper

jess: i dont care you just keep your hands to yourself, or ill stop my parents having orla tmorrow

danny: hands are mine hands are mine...

i smile and wash up. i have 5 hours till holly is coming. lets get ready to partaaaaa!!

****sporry its not amazing and thanks to @IfYouSeeRhiRhix for helping me with story ideas and stuff :) xx please commeent, vote and fan:D ****