167 - happy new year.

*Danny*

Shit. Oh my god. What what what do I do!?

Danny: holly! HOLLY!

Holly: calm down Danny, what’s wro-

Her eyes saw jess and heard her gasp.

Danny: c-call an ambulance! Now!

holly: no, no ill grab my keys!

I scoop jess up who was dipping in and out of conscious.

Danny: stay with me baby, stay with me!

I couldn’t think straight, what was happening?! I carried her outside; I laid her on the back seat of holly’s car and got in.

Danny: haven’t you been drinking?

Holly: no, not yet…

She drove very very fast. But I didn’t care I kept looking back to check on jess. We got to the hospital and I picked jess up and ran in. I ran straight past her room and to where the doctors were.

Danny: help! HELP ME! HELP!

Skyler: Danny? Danny what’s wrong?!

Danny: its jess, help please something’s really wrong! Please help me! Please Skyler please! You have to do something! *panicked*

Skyler: calm down Danny; go put her in her room im now coming!

I almost ran back to her room. I laid her on the bed.

Danny: please stay with me baby, please!

My eyes started to water. My heart was racing so fast.

Jess: d-a-n-n-y?

Danny: shhh baby its ok…

I sat down holding her hand and Skyler came through. She started to rush around attaching wires and all sorts.

Danny: w-what’s going on? Skyler please?

Skyler: I don’t know yet Danny but it’s really serious!

She ran about, I sat there tears almost spilling, holly next to me tears streaming.

Skyler: im going to go get doctor Belgrave-

Danny: just give me some idea please Skyler! Please!

Skyler: i-I don’t know yet Danny… sorry…

I looked down and clang to jess’s hand. Doctor Belgrave came through then loads of other people im guessing doctors. Holly grabbed my hand

Danny: i-its ok holly, i-t'll be fine… she probably… she probably just over ran herself or or or didn’t take her tablets…

Holly: I can’t lose her

She choked through the tears. I hear the doctors trying to talk to jess and the panic levels rising. My hope of her being ok was slipping away fast. But I wouldn’t give up on her, Im never going to give up on her.

Danny: neither can I holly, neither can i… *soft*

Skyler: Danny, holly would you mind stepping outside please?

Danny: w-why? What- what’s wrong?

Skyler: we aren’t sure yet, but we just need some space to find out… it could be quite a while before we know we have a lot of tests to do…

I nod and encourage holly out with me.

Holly: d-danny, um, tommy has been sick at my brothers and they are asking where we are. Um…