chapter 87 - not here, not now

*jessie*

jess: you played me?!

holly: jess im sorry utb i was talking to glen and he said dan is telling the truth!

jess: whatever, ill see you back at home...

i got up as he walked over, 

danny: jess, wait please? 

jess: no, im not doing this now and here, ill call you in a few days about when you can see orla...

i grabbed my bag and downed my drink, and left. i found my car and drove to my mum and dads. i got there, the lights and everything were off, they must be out. i found my key and let myself in. i made a quick sandwich and left a note saying i was here and going to bed. before walking up stairs and calling glen. 

*phone call*

glen: hey jess

jess: hey glen, can i talk to orla please?

glen: sure ill just put you on speaker...

jess: hey baby, i miss you. have you been a good girl?

orla: bbbbbb ggggg

jess: awh mummy come and pick you up tomorrow yeah? good girl. is that ok with you glen?

glen: yeah sure!

jess: thanks, well night night baby, bye glen.

glen: say bye mummy, aha bye jess.

*end of call*

text from holly,

babe. im sorry!!! please forgive me!?xxxx

text to holly,

im sorry i shouldnt have walked out on you like that, im of course! xxxx

text from holly,

where are you? xxxx

texty to holly,

mum and dads... xxxx

text from holly,

oh ok, ill bring orla over tomorrow if you want and we can talk yeah? xxxx

text to holly,

yeah thanks! night holly xxxx

text from holly,

night xxxx

*danny*

im putting orla to sleep.

danny: daddy loves you, never forgett that what ever happens, i love you! i love your mummy too, i wish she would see the truth. she verry stubbon, she is, she is... im never gunna give up fighting for you! you'll always be my baby bear! 

orla: ummmmmmmy addddddddy

danny: awwwh nearly! say mummy? say daddy?

orla: mmmmmmm ddddddd

awh, we both fell asleep. both of us in the spare bed. i would get jess to see the truth, she has to see the truth!  eugh why are women so hard!!!!

******sorry its not amazing... so will janny make the wedding or not? and i have decided on how im going to end it, and i know you will all hate me on how it ends but it MAY mean a sequel havent decided yet... any ideas? :P thank you soooooooooo much for all the amazing comments they mean so much!! 

please comment, vote and fan:D:D xxx*******