Chapter 3 - Shopping

*Jessie*

after what had just happened we didn't seem very hungry so decided to go to mall, to get some flowers or something to take with us tonight. It took about 15 minutes to get there, once we parked we grabbed a coffee from Starbucks and walked about we were holding hands and I was resting my head on Danny before  we came across a flower shop, we went in and found the most amazing Lilly's and Daisy's we brought them and headed back to the car.

Jessie: Wow that went quick I said it already 4:30!

Danny: Wow really better hurry up then! *surprised*

We jumped into the car and drove back to mine,

Danny: should I drive later?

Jessie: um no it's ok you don't know where you’re going anyway,

He pulled up at mine and we shared ‘i Love yous’ and kissed before I got out. I don’t care if it’s too soon to say “I love you” because seen I met danny months and months ago in a meeting I’ve had this head over heels crush on him- he said it back too. And to be honest no one can hurt me worse than my ex.

Jessie:  um ill pick you up around 6ish if that's ok?

Danny: Yeah I can't wait see you soon baby, and with that he drove off.

I opened my door and went in I decided to have a shower, again...

*Danny*

I had a shower and got out and had no clue what to wear. I decided to call jess

*call*

Jessie: Hey Danny what's up?

Danny: Oh hey baby, um what should I wear?

Jessie: Um i don't know just a nice shirt and trousers. I guess, 

Danny: Ok thanks sweetie see you soon, love you bye, 

Jessie: its ok love you bye

*end of call*

So I got a white shirts out and ironed it and put it on, along with some black trousers- not my style at all but after this afternoon best impressions are key I think. I then put on some after shave and done my hair into my normal quiff. Just in time as Jess had just arrived, I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet and flowers. I then headed out the door. I got in the car kissed and said hi to Jess, before we set off.

*Jessie*

Mm now what should I wear I needed to be smart but not too smart... 
I decided to wear a leopard print full arm leotard with skin tight gold trousers up to my waist. I did my hair in to a bob with hoop earring and red lip stick with black mascara and eye liner.

Oh my god, it was 5:30 I needed to go and pick Danny up. I quickly put on some perfume, grabbed my keys, phone and purse before heading to Danny's. Danny came out and looked so fit in his smart shirt, he got in and kissed me and we set off.

On the way we stopped at Sainsbury’s to grab a bottle of wine before heading back on the road, after about 30 minutes we arrived. We got and walked up to the door holding hand, I have the bottle of wine and Danny has the flowers. 

*knock knock* my dad answers and invites us in; 

We take a deep breath- I give Danny’s hand a reassuring squeeze and walk in.

******* Sorry quite short but otherwise would have been too long. Please leave and comment and vote thanks next up date soon*****