final A/N

Hello people, so this is the end of my first- but not last, fanfiction. Just want to start by saying I am truly sorry for that mean cliff hanger/ending. Im a mean person oops haha.

I just want to start of saying thank you ALL for reading this book. Whether you have been with me reading it from the start, or joined along the way I love you all!

I really hope you enjoyed this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for reading and supporting me eventhough its not the best story out there. Thank you for commenting and voting even on the bad and boring chapters. Thank you for helping in so many ways whether it was suggesting story lines or just supporting me.

I started this book a year and a half ago, it was a release for when I was feeling crap. My English (not as a language- as a subject) I was terrible at, as you can probably tell from the start of my story, but your comments and support have given me so much confidence.

Things im sorry if I have failed any of you in anyways... im sorry for

1) bad story lines

2) spelling and grammar mistakes

3) inappropriate content

4) being horrible with nasty cliff hangers

5) not managing to reply to comments or inbox messages

6) rushing some updates

7) not getting some information correct

8) so many friends quotes

9) making up or changing things/events

10) it being boring

11) It being so long

This story does have a sequel which im am glad to announce is called '#Dessie'... I have written about 5 chapters for it but im not sure when ill post it... I also have started another janny story. I will keep you all posted though.

If you ever wanna chat please do pop up. Just one last thing to say...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

~ Lauren :) xx