Chapter 88 - black eye

*jessie*

I wake up to the smell of bacon and food. I follow my nose and see mum, dad, rachel, hanna, holly and Orla all sitting at the table.

rose: morning sweetie, how did you sleep?

Jess: good thanks, sorry I just came round-

Rose: don't be so silly it fine, your always welcome here!

Jess: thanks!

Rose: holly and Clair too!

Holly: awh thanks rose!

I picked Orla up and sat down.

Jess: hey baby, were you a good girl? yeah?

Orla: mu-mmy

Oh my god!

Jess: oh my god! What did you say?

Orla: mu-mmy

Jess: awh baby!!

I had tears in my eyes, happy of course. She has been so close but never actually said it. I feel so happy now, wow, I couldn't stop the tears, or smiling.

Orla: da-ddy

Jess: yeah... daddy. uh what's daddy like...

Rachel: so you goin to tell is why you are here, Danny isn't and you seem down?

Holly: I'll take Orla in the front room...

Jess: thanks.

Hanna: oh god!

Jess: well I think Danny cheated on me-

Steven: what!?!

Jess: wait! in the new paper it said that Irma one of danny secs were together at the studio cuddling and she was crying and stuff. I don't know to think about it Danny has seemed distant and it would make sense!

Steven: IM GUNNA FUCKING KILL HIM!!

Hanna: hugging or cuddling?

Jess: does it matter?

Rachel: yeah! You hug a mate and cuddle a loved one!

Dad got up and got his shoes and coat on, I couldn't think, were they hugging or cuddling?! Mum was shouting at him to stop. I got up and went to see holly. Tear started to run down my face I'm so confused!!

Holly: babe, what's with the shouting?!

Jess: d-dads g-gunna kill Danny and I don't know the truth from the lies!!

Holly: I knew we should have spoken first! Danny is telling the truth!

Jess: how do you know?

Holly: *sigh* I saw what this was doing to you, not knowing the truth. so I called Irma and asked her, she said that it was all lies and that she's already taking the newspaper to court as they can't say stuff like that. it got her in trouble with her work, you and Danny in trouble. It's all lies, come on you know Danny loves his girls to much to do that!

jess: how do you know shes not lying?

holly: 1, thats not danny! you know that! 2, i could tell the way she spoken to me, i felt the pain in her voice and 3, danny would be alive if i didnt belive he was telling the truth...

Jess: I guess your right, how can I have been so stupid!

Oh god dad!

Jess: holly quickly gab your keys!

We drove as quick as we could back to mine, holly had said Danny stayed back there last nigh and dad would have the there. 2 hours to drive back, dad had a 20 minute head start so i could only hope. 

*danny*

i made a sandwich and slumbed onto the sofa, holly had said she would speek to jess and she would try and get her to ring me. she said i should just leave her alone for a day and let her calm down, so ill respect that. i jumped to the sound of the door banging, im supprised the door is still there. i get up and open the door, it was steven.

danny: oh hey ste-

he grabbed me round my throat and pined me against the wall, my feet bearly touching the ground, i could bearly breathe. 

steven: HOW DARE YOU!!! WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST USE MY DAUGHTER!! JUST CHEAT ON HER AND THINK THATS IT!? YOU FUCKING SCUM! YOUR PATHETIC! 

he threw a punch to my face, hitting me bang in the eye. just as he did the door opened again, jess was there, she seemed shocked.

jess: DAD!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!

steven: he cant treat you like that and get away with it!! 

jess: eughhhhhhh dad go outside and talk to holly i need to talk to danny!

he came close and whispered 'it'll be worse next time' right in my ear before he dropped me to the floor, i gasped for air and soothed my face and neck. jess helped me onto the sofa before running off, shit that hurt so bad. she came back with some ice and a cloth. she applied the ice to my eye, i winced as she touched,

jess: oh dont be such a baby! 

she stuck her tounge out at me, and i just laughed. she removed the ice and wiped it with the cloth.

jess: your gunna have a black eye, better hope it goes by the wedding, im not having you eye wreck the photos.

i couldnt put my happiness into words, i just crashed my lips on hers. after a minute we released for air.

jess: alright no need to mess my make-up up...

we laughed at her pathetic joke.

danny: jess im so so so sorry for all this!!

jess: dan im sorry, i should have trusted you!

danny: come here!

i pulled her in to a big hug. we cuddled until steven, holly and orla walked in.

steven: sorry danny!

danny: ahh its alright, youve got a strong punch.

steven soon left, holly went back next door.

jess: orla whos this?

orla: da-ddy

danny: w-what?! did she just?!

jess: yeah she said it this morning!

danny: awh!!

i had tears in my eyes. my baby girl just said her first words, well today, the first time i heard it. im speach less!! me and jess lay cuddled up, while orla played below. im so happy now, im getting married to the girl or my dreams, my soul mate in less than a week. i have a beautiful daughter. what more could i want?!

****thanks to @Dannys_Glensgirlx for the steven idea, dedicated to you:) sorry its short, but the next ones will be the lead up and wedding chapters ;) thanks to all the lovely commments, they mean so much and all the vote!! thanks!! xxx****