chapter 143 - getting stressed

*jessie*

im awake just thinking. to be honest if been awake since about 4 this morning. i think its about 7.30am. i think danny is awake, i think he has been awake for about an hour. i guess i better get up, girls will be up soon. i slowly roll over and get up.

danny: *moans* dont go...

i smile and sit back down. i lean on my elbow and push a piece of hair out of his face. he brown hazel nut eyes opened. i smiled and lent down and pecked his lips.

danny: mm morning gorgeous...

jess: morning

danny: you seem happy and... um... awake?

Jess: well, my neice is here, my best friend has just had a little cute girl that will grow up and call me auntie Jessica!

He smiled and kissed me.

Jess: plus I've been awake since 4...

Danny: 4?!

Jess: yeah *sigh*

Danny: maybe you should take some sleeping tablets?

Jess: no... no more tablets!

Danny: how you feelin feeling?

Jess: I ache, and feel tired but in good...

Danny: good!

Jess: how about you take the girls out?

Danny: what about you?

Jess: I'll be alright...

Danny: well Hannah is getting Evie at 7 so why don't we all sit and have a movie lazy day?

Jess: sounds perfect!

I kissed him and got up and ran a bath. I let the warm water sooth my aching body. I look at my legs, they had bruises all over them. Chemo has made me bruise easy. I sigh as I was over them.

I soak a little longer before I get out. i pull a pair of comfy cloths. just some plain leggins and a baggy top. i sigh- a common thing now. i got to the top of the stair

jess: babe-

he was in front of my in seconds, i smile and kiss him. he spun my round onto his back, and ran down the stairs. i laugh and he puts me on the sofa laughing. soon evie and orla came running through with snacks and treats! 

i smile and they put them on the table. they then run off up stairs- probably to find some films. danny flopped beside me and passed me a bottle of flavoured water. 

jess: thank you...

he smiled. the girls soon came down with loads of films and danny helped them set it up. soon the girls laid on a load of covers and pillows. me and dan cuddled on the sofa. we watched all toy stories- danny wish, him and his disney films! the lego movie and up- and that was all just before lunch. 

i decided to make lunch. my back ached from sitting down for so long. i make them both a sandwiches, cucumber slices- got to be healthy! i add a few crisps and they come and eat them up the island. i made dan a sandwich too, i lent on the side and watched them eat. once 

once they were done they went back into the lounge and stuffed their faces with pop corn- great. healthy! i roll my eyes and walk towards the stairs as the music for monsters inc came on. 

i felt two hands snake round my waist and dannys head on my shoulder- i wonder how he does that sometimes. he is so tall! 

danny: where you going babe?